• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2015 Predictions & Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Javin98

Banned
3 new AAA 1st party games? Here are my predictions:
Horizon
MM's new IP
GT 7/Sports

And of course, The Last Guardian, but that isn't exactly new. ;)

Off topic, but I'm watching Jurassic World tomorrow and if Horizon is really announced, this month will be the "Month of Dinosaurs" for me. ;)

FelipeMGM

It could be Sony published actually, since I seriously doubt Level 5 would care about funding a console exclusive rpg when they have their massive cash cow which is Yokai Watch.

It's been like that way for a long time for Level 5 games on Sony consoles and only Ninokuni for PS3 was an exception.

If going by Hino's comment being that their next game on PS4 is aiming to be more epic than White Knight Chronicles, than my guess it'll be less like Ninokuni and more like Rogue Galaxy or WKC in style.

But aint that rated as second party? Like The Order 1886 and Quantic Dream games

Im confused

klaushm

Bend is a safe bet. GT7 is a safe bet to not be there I think.

Horizon I'm 50/50 on.

For real? X.x

Logitech wheel confirmed. It will launch before 2017. It is a safe bet.

And Verendus said it would be 3 big announcements that gaf would talk about.

Let's take TLG out.

What gaf would talk about?
I think it will be all new IPs

GT isn't a safe bet at all. Kaz's translator has apparently said that he's not going to be there. If he's not there then chances are that Kaz isn't either. They could obviously reveal it without him, but i'm not sure that they will.

Depends on how it's announced.

MS announced 3 games last year in less than 10 minutes at the end of their conference after all... all with CGi trailers, and despite being a triple 'one-last-thing' moment, it wasn't that awesome.

Weren't they all leaked beforehand? Would have been more exciting otherwise.

Servbot24

Banned
For real? X.x

Logitech wheel confirmed. It will launch before 2017. It is a safe bet.

And Verendus said it would be 3 big announcements that gaf would talk about.

Let's take TLG out.

What gaf would talk about?
I think it will be all new IPs

GT7 will be at PSX I think.

GAF would talk about pretty much anything really

klee123

But aint that rated as second party? Like The Order 1886 and Quantic Dream games

Im confused

Well I guess second party is a better description. Still, regardless if the developer is owned by Sony or not, if it's funded and published by Sony, it's a full exclusive and should be treated as their game.

Stampy

Bend is a safe bet. GT7 is a safe bet to not be there I think.

Horizon I'm 50/50 on.

Hmm, you realy think so? I thought we were betting on Horizon to be there.

My bet for Sony first party would be:

Horizon (due to previous E3 statements)
GT 7 (part of VR thing)
Media Molecule's game (also part of VR probably, but I am certain it will be there, or I was lied to, which would make me a sad panda).
Level 5 (due to all the rumors)
TLG (where there is smoke...)
Quantic Dream (I don't know what to think about them, tweets would sugest yes, hmm maybe if they will have a VR game)

I'm so sorry.

vader.jpg

Bahlor

I really want Rune 2 by Human Head Studios to be announced, but I think the chances are nearly zero :( Last time I heard of this game was in 2012 but it was in development if I remember correctly.

klee123

I prefer if the game is a new IP in the vein of WKC, but actually living up to the the debut trailer of WKC which they showed 9 years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idZKMJDbnBw

What was actually released was nothing like it and for many it was a disappointment. Despite that, I spent nearly 3000 hours on both WKC 1 and 2, so it's not all bad!

Oh yeah, I hope they also get a better story planner for their PS4 game, because the story in WKC was terrible.

I'd be interested what peoples predicitons are for the "PC conference"

I know a couple of things that will be there that might excite specific crowds but in general its kind of a mystery

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
do people really expect gt7 to have vr support? there is simply no way. GT has always been a goto visual powerhouse for sony. Morpheus compatibility takes some serious downgrading.

Cannot expect GT if Kaz is a no show. Amazes me though ps4 may go into 2016 before we even hear about their biggest IP. Not sure if I am sony I am happy with PD's output the last few years.

JoshHood

do people really expect gt7 to have vr support? there is simply no way. GT has always been a goto visual powerhouse for sony. Morpheus compatibility takes some serious downgrading.

It's alright, you can just use all those PS2 cars in the Morpheus mode ;)

Cannot expect GT if Kaz is a no show. Amazes me though ps4 may go into 2016 before we even hear about their biggest IP. Not sure if I am sony I am happy with PD's output the last few years.

Even though Sony's paying Kaz's salary and everything, sometimes it feels as if he's more powerful than everyone else in WWS, even Shu.

I thought any game running at 1080p/60fps on PS4 would be able to run in VR mode by using reprojection method? I have no idea about VR gaming, yet I'm excited to see VR games in action even when they have ugly graphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom