• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[E3-SquEn] Square Enix Conference (Complete: vote now)

How would you rate their conference? (0-5)

Votes: 9 7.4%

Votes: 19 15.6%

Votes: 26 21.3%

Votes: 16 13.1%

Votes: 7 5.7%

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Who do I see about a refund for the last 30 minutes of my life?

Votes: 44 36.1%

• Total voters

Beard of the Forest

The No. 1 cause of forest fires is trees.
square-enix-E3-2018.jpg

This is Square Enix's first E3 showcase in several years and as such I'm sure we're all excited for what's in store. With massive reveals like Kingdom Hearts 3 already out of the bag, what surprises have they saved for themselves? I guess we'll just have to tune in at 1pm EST and see. I don't know all the streaming options but I know you can stream it here on twitch and here on Youtube.

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I wonder if we'll get any Final Fantasy news. VII Remake, re-releases, FF15 Pocket Edition on Switch, anything?

I'm not holding my breath.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I really, really want to see something new from Yoko Taro but I know that might be my wishful thinking.

Last edited:

GenericUser

*sings*

a conference, I can actually waaaatch,
without looking like gooooouhl, tomorrrrooooooowwwww

EDIT:
if the throw b-stuff games like crystal chronicles at me at a effin E3 conference, I'm gonna get mad. At E3, your pull out your biggest guns.

Last edited:

The Shepard

FF 7 remake
FF 8 on the ps4
FF 14 expansion
FF 15 dlc
FF 16 teaser
More kingdom hearts
Life is strange 2
Tomb raider

Hopefully a few surprises
Please be excited!

Edit:🤞there leaving games for the Sony conference later.

Last edited:
I just hope to goodness gracious that we get more information on that Avengers game they teased a couple of years ago. If they don't have anything to show by now, I'm pretty fearful for that game's future.

FunkMiller

I'm hoping for some TR gameplay... and a hint that the game is returning to some of the more classic elements of the franchise. It's great that they rebooted, but I think it's time to start bringing back in some of the old Lara, now she's getting older. Certainly some twin gun action, and a little of the original (and still brilliant) theme tune would be great.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I'm hoping for some TR gameplay... and a hint that the game is returning to some of the more classic elements of the franchise. It's great that they rebooted, but I think it's time to start bringing back in some of the old Lara, now she's getting older. Certainly some twin gun action, and a little of the original (and still brilliant) theme tune would be great.

I thought the trailer they showed yesterday at the Microsoft conference did a pretty good job of letting us know that they are bringing back some of the classic puzzle elements of the original games, at least.

sublimit

Banned
FF 7 remake
FF 8 on the ps4
FF 14 expansion
FF 15 dlc
FF 16 teaser
More kingdom hearts
Life is strange 2
Tomb raider

Hopefully a few surprises
Please be excited!
FF16 teaser alone would have been enough to make this worth it,as long as it wasn't just 3 seconds.

Pejo

20 year anni of Xenogears is this year, right? Maybe we'll get something about it, even just a PC release similar to FFVII PC.

bigedole

I want a spruced up version of FFT so badly. I'd totally by an optimized-for-performance version of FFT:WotL on PS4. I spent hundreds of hours on it on my psp and was always mega-annoyed by the slowdown for animations. But god I love that game.

Newk86

I don't mean to be negative but looks exactly like the 2013 game again. I don't think this new trilogy is for me I guess.

Top Bottom