• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[E3-SquEn] Square Enix Conference (Complete: vote now)

How would you rate their conference? (0-5)

Votes: 9 7.4%

Votes: 19 15.6%

Votes: 26 21.3%

Votes: 16 13.1%

Votes: 7 5.7%

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Who do I see about a refund for the last 30 minutes of my life?

Votes: 44 36.1%

• Total voters

Myths

That Babylon's Fall... why does it remind me of that tech demo we all thought was once FFXII-2? I mean it was supposedly scrapped along with the studio but man...

nowhat

OK, that sucked. I'm just listening to the event on another tab, and when Automata music began to play I almost came.

And then it's the One port. Don't get me wrong, I really like that the game receives a larger audience. But give us more NieR already!

oagboghi2

Easily the best conference so far. No bullshit.

Very surprised there is no switch version of DQ11

Last edited:

OH-MyCar

$150 for that? Yeah, I'll pass.

I'm a hardcore DQ collector (it's the only franchise I collect even) and even I'm thinking about passing on that one. 128 page artbook, steelbook and soundtrack for that much? You can buy the DQ Illustrations book coming out in December that's twice as large, and likely of higher quality, and still have $50 left over.

DZ_b_EZ

This is a Japanese corporation, the Xbox brand is laughed at in the east.

I'm still pretty excited for these new games.

Would have prefered the PG and Quiet Man trailers at Sony's conference and I would rather be doing anything else right now. Thanks Squeenix.

WaterAstro

I guess it was just like a Nintendo Direct than a real conference, so it was going to be short. It's good that they bother talking.

Avengers and FF7 Remake is missing.

Top Bottom