• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA Play 2019 - Viewing and Discussion Thread. June 8, 2019. 12:15 PM EST

Boss Mog

Why do they always have to have these cringey people. I mean you really have to look down on gamers to do something like that. It's like they're catering exclusively to the autistic crowd over at Era.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
That would be banned from the event

iu

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Era is probably counting the number of girls vs guys walking by those booths to make sure there is equal reprentation

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
At least Anthem got a banner...

jshackles

Let's do this

jshackles

My prediction thread guess is already come to pass. Execs wearing t-shirts talking cringe.

Petrae

EA events continuing to be embarrassing? No fucking way. I don’t even waste my time with this shit anymore, even for the unintentional laughs.

Better to wait for the 1-minute postmortems.

Top Bottom