• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EARWOLF |OT| Podcasts for Daddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Anyone else setting themselves up for disappointment by expecting U Talking U2 2 Me to have a new episode for the new concert?

This week's How did this get made is going to cover 80s classic The Running Man - Arnold Schwarzenegger must flee a game of Family Fued gone bad, hosted by Richard Dawson.

Which apparently takes place in 2017! crazy.

This week's How did this get made is going to cover 80s classic The Running Man - Arnold Schwarzenegger must flee a game of Family Fued gone bad, hosted by Richard Dawson.

Which apparently takes place in 2017! crazy.

One of my favorite movies. I'm currently (re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re)watching it. Also, I just bought the Kindle version of the book and plan to read that today to see how wildly different the movie and the book probably are.

big ander

"supcanihitdat?" "No Mr. President." "Well, actually you should say yes—" "WHAT?! It's the PRESIDENT. You wouldn't let President Cheeba Hawk hit your crossjoint?"

The last eps of Comedy Bang Bang are on Netflix.

It was a good show; some episodes were better than others, but it had a silly nature to it that was always welcome. Glad Scotty Auk got his chance to make the show he wanted, and for a good amount of years.

Fintan

Hollywood Masterclass is up on Stitcher Premium now. It's good, basically more Hollywood Handbook. Between it and Teacher's Lounge, I'd say now is a good time to get the free trial.

Bonus live episode of Hollywood Handbook up there too.

Catvoca

Banned
Gabrus has a new Patreon exclusive podcast called The Action Boyz. It's a spinoff from High and Mighty about action movies with co-hosts Ben Rodgers and Ryan Stanger. I listened to their first ep, a Terminator 2 commentary, while watching the movie and had a blast. It's well worth checking out.

Gabrus has a new Patreon exclusive podcast called The Action Boyz. It's a spinoff from High and Mighty about action movies with co-hosts Ben Rodgers and Ryan Stanger. I listened to their first ep, a Terminator 2 commentary, while watching the movie and had a blast. It's well worth checking out.

This sounds like something I can get into.

big ander

The last ever episode of Handbook was great. I was so happy when they brought back the popcorn gallery for us fans who have really just grown up alongside the show. it sounded exactly how I remembered it from so long ago.

The Freak was amazing

I wish Kyle had done a character the whole episode, he seemed more comfortable. plus it could've given the little girl character more to play off, which might've fixed how her character went nowhere and didn't really do anything funny

Appleman

The last ever episode of Handbook was great. I was so happy when they brought back the popcorn gallery for us fans who have really just grown up alongside the show. it sounded exactly how I remembered it from so long ago.

I wish Kyle had done a character the whole episode, he seemed more comfortable. plus it could've given the little girl character more to play off, which might've fixed how her character went nowhere and didn't really do anything funny

Saw Kyle live on Sunday and he did the same character/bit and it absolutely killed live, I feel like he could have fit in a second character on his CBB appearance.

Also Paul and Neil's bachelor brothers have grown on me so much, babe

Catvoca

Banned
Is it REALLY over now or is it still part of the joke?

I think every episode for the last like 5 episodes Sean says "Oh and this actually the last episode" as a joke. He even went on a tangent complaining about how people always take them seriously when the time say they're ending the show when it's always clearly been a joke (and then he preceded to say they're ending the show again lmao)

The last few episodes have been some corkers. The Matt Gourely one was so much fun.

big ander

Saw Kyle live on Sunday and he did the same character/bit and it absolutely killed live, I feel like he could have fit in a second character on his CBB appearance.

Also Paul and Neil's bachelor brothers have grown on me so much, babe
I'm miffed I missed that show when it came through. it sounded like a blast
, babe
I think every episode for the last like 5 episodes Sean says "Oh and this actually the last episode" as a joke. He even went on a tangent complaining about how people always take them seriously when the time say they're ending the show when it's always clearly been a joke (and then he preceded to say they're ending the show again lmao)

The last few episodes have been some corkers. The Matt Gourely one was so much fun.
No it's really over.

the matt one was awesome. (despite matt being a very mean man!) as much as they make fun of how bad and dumb it is their current format where they just do a version of whatever podcast their guest is promoting is working. it's still a terrible show, but it's also still far and away the best podcast

Fantastical

Death Prophet

I think Fran was maybe hoping more people than Paul would get the reference haha.
She's supposed to be the little girl from Mommy Dead and Dearest

HotHamBoy

Episode 500 of CBB was fantastic.

As if I couldn't adore Lauren Lapkus more, she goes into Radiohead's The National Anthem in that whiny Todd voice.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
An Oral History of the Funniest Podcast Ever.

Includes this gem:

C7olNOg.png

Not

Banned
When Sean and Hayes announce that Hollywood Handbook will never end and they feel good about just doing it indefinitely, that'll probably be the actual last episode.

HotHamBoy

When Sean and Hayes announce that Hollywood Handbook will never end and they feel good about just doing it indefinitely, that'll probably be the actual last episode.

I like that Sean has been the most vocal about wanting to stop doing the show and he's the one doing a spin-off that's basically more of the same.

Fintan

Two episodes of a new Earwolf podcast called Off Book came out today. It's hosted by Jess McKenna and Zach Drink. Every episode, they improvise a musical. The first episode has Paul F Tompkins as the guest and it's really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom