• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EARWOLF |OT| Podcasts for Daddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Scott has really turned into a lame ass host.

Really? I feel like he's always joking around.. I guess I'm not sure what you mean.

Like I thought it was funny when Jane Lynch was on and they were talking seriously about Trump and then Scott chimed in with "I like that Pence sounds like 'pants'" to completely derail the serious talk. Maybe that's an example of him being a lame host though lol. I like that kind of stuff.

Blastoise

Banned
Ive been listening​ to old CBB episodes and he used to riff and play along with guests like a good host. But lately Scott's trying really hard to get his jokes across which are​ usually lazy puns, mispronounced words, or talking about poop. He wants to be the 'main attraction' rather than a host. I prefered him as a straight man host.

This also made me bored with his TV show character where he went from a talk show host to an idiotic Mr Rogers character.

But whatever. Most of his guests​ are great, and HH is still GOAT.

HotHamBoy

Ive been listening​ to old CBB episodes and he used to riff and play along with guests like a good host. But lately Scott's trying really hard to get his jokes across which are​ usually lazy puns, mispronounced words, or talking about poop. He wants to be the 'main attraction' rather than a host. I prefered him as a straight man host.

This also made me bored with his TV show character where he went from a talk show host to an idiotic Mr Rogers character.

But whatever. Most of his guests​ are great, and HH is still GOAT.

Hollywood Handbook is apparently ending for real, or at least going on break, in two weeks.

Catvoca

Banned
Hollywood Handbook is apparently ending for real, or at least going on break, in two weeks.

Pretty sure they're joking about ending. Every couple of weeks they say they're ending the show as a bit and then people online take them seriously. I imagine Hayes and Sean get a kick out of it.

HotHamBoy

Pretty sure they're joking about ending. Every couple of weeks they say they're ending the show as a bit and then people online take them seriously. I imagine Hayes and Sean get a kick out of it.

Yeah but did you listen to the episode?

Tbh, i dont think Sean is really joking when he says he is tired of doing the show and he doesn't think it's good and that they don't have any ideas left. That's just comedy from truth.

Bread

Banned
Yeah but did you listen to the episode?

Tbh, i dont think Sean is really joking when he says he is tired of doing the show and he doesn't think it's good and that they don't have any ideas left. That's just comedy from truth.
trust me, it's a bit.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Not gonna lie, actually teared up on this week's CBB when
Gary Marshall started making his final goodbyes. So dumb when you consider we got to this point by Cake Boss summoning him, but it was kind of sweet.

HotHamBoy

That sucks. It's really funny. Wonder why Big Grande doesn't have a regular show by now.

I was listening to today's Hollywood Handbook and thought how great a Big Grande show about the Teacher's Lounge characters would be if it showed all the things happening that they talk about in the Lounge. Like a companion piece. You get to hear here thoughts on what happened in the podcast, in the show you see how it actually went down.

BTW, holy shit @ Drew Tarver playing Carl Hardees Jr. in those new commercials! I had no idea!

As someone who listens to a lot of ASMR videos, I found today's HH particularly hilarious.

Ben Rodgers announced a Howl mini series called Hollywood Masterclass with Sean Clements as cohost on today's Dumbbells. Ben is the student and Sean's the teacher and it'll release in June and run six episodes.

He talked about it in the plug section at the end of the episode if you want to hear about it yourself.

Ben Rodgers announced a Howl mini series called Hollywood Masterclass with Sean Clements as cohost on today's Dumbbells. Ben is the student and Sean's the teacher and it'll release in June and run six episodes.

He talked about it in the plug section at the end of the episode if you want to hear about it yourself.
Do you have to pay for that?

Bread

Banned

that's fantastic, ben rodgers and sean are hilarious together on Shitty Jobs.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
There better be a big ol' Womptacular around the time of Playing House: S3's premiere. Also looking forward to the return of Womp It Up.

Intern Gino is fast becoming the best guest.
He does indeed work well.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
There better be a big ol' Womptacular around the time of Playing House: S3's premiere. Also looking forward to the return of Womp It Up.

Is that for sure happening? Womp It Up was inconsistent with quality but I loved a bunch of their episodes. Chris Gethard's episode and the episode with the kid that knew all the scoops around the school were my favorites.

I know Chief's character really only has like one shtick, but god damn does it make me laugh every time.

Nick Kroll also coming in at the end and have absolutely no idea what the on-going jokes were was probably my favorite part of the episode.

Guess I'll start posting in here since the HDTGM thread is dead again but I watched My Stepmother is an Alien. Another movie from when I was a kid that I never heard of but if I had seen it back then I would've loved. I really enjoyed it even now as an adult and laughed a few times. Its hard to imagine how they'll make fun of this properly as being goofy and outlandish was the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom