• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

East Bay jogger kills 15-pound pug with a kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiggy

Because the animal became injured. If he just thought he'd just shoe it away he might not care what she thought about him footing her dog. No one wants you kicking their dog, but a woman is much less likely to become physically aggressive if you do so. Calling the police was mea culpa when he realized how bad what he'd done was.

But seriously, who's kicking a dog for fun, even just to get it out of his way and not because he thought it would attack him? I certainly wouldn't call the police afterwards as the dog owner would have a case against me.

Zaphod

I agree that dogs should be leashed, but come the fuck on. I walk my dog daily, and run across random dogs off leash all the time. Not once have I had to kick a dog let alone kill one. The jogger is a piece of shit and the victim blaming is ridiculous in this thread. It's like half of you can't wait to kill a dog or something.

Dalek

I agree that dogs should be leashed, but come the fuck on. I walk my dog daily, and run across random dogs off leash all the time. Not once have I had to kick a dog let alone kill one. The jogger is a piece of shit and the victim blaming is ridiculous in this thread. It's like half of you can't wait to kill a dog or something.

but but but something something something phobias!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom