• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

East Coast Throwdown 3 | Fighting game tournament | June 25-26

Azure J

Urban Scholar said:
I just back from work. I need to know what I'm seeing on the stream right now. Please and thank you.

Marvel 3 Teams. Currently Team Masta G's Pie (MastaCJ/Chris G/MarlinPie) vs Team MarlinPie's FanClub (XAQtioner/10stars/???).

USD

Weird that Chris G got to switch teams, both because most team tourneys have locked characters and because he won the previous game.

Aw, don't get 3rd Strike or UMK3. Oh well.

I want some NYC/NJ Pizza.

And for being a "Guard Break" and having the number of players they had, it turned out to be a good event.

Good job to Johnny and LI Joe.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Good stuff to both the SS screw and TS. I was able to watch a bit more of the streams than usual this weekend.

USD

At least we have a chance to breathe now. 5 big tournaments in 3 weeks? June was easily the craziest month in fighting game history, for the stream monsters at least. Still have to go through the Shadowloo Showdown videos, as I missed a big chunk of both days.

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
USD said:
At least we have chance to breathe now. 5 big tournaments in 3 weeks? June was easily the craziest month in fighting game history, for the stream monsters at least. Still have to go through the Shadowloo Showdown videos, as I missed a big chunk of both days.

For sure, stream monstering has been messing with my sleep schedule.

Shit, I thought AE was supposed to start ay 8:00? I know those tourney schedules are never actually followed but it ended by like 7:45 and I totally missed it.

Also, I was going to trek up there this weekend but didn't because I would have gotten home too late. If I knew they would have been done AE before 8:00 I definitely would have gone. Sheeeeiiiiit.

Top Bottom