• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Edge #257 - Destiny, scores

RichardAM

Kwanzaagator
4/5 will buy again.

Wasnt planning on getting this issue but seems like there'll be quite a bit to it. Only buying bi-monthly atm usually.

Didn't realise the Deadpool game had such a 'following'.
The bar for licensed properties isn't exactly high. This is the score they gave to the Transformers game that "should have been buried in the arctic"
New DriveClub preview/info or is it a rehash of E3?
35% complete build, hands on demo. No direct multiplayer in yet but it had asynchronous times and ghosts from 8 networked machines. Environments still feel placeholder, car detail "arguably excessive". Some degree of confidence in the handling model and asynchronous multiplayer but slight concern over the competition in the racing genre.

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
Lol I doubt it. I wonder if most posters even ever saw a real EDGE mag.

This. Edge and Eurogamer have the only reviews I bother reading and in all honesty, Edge is on the money 99% of the time.

Can't believe it's been 20 years, can still remember when I saw #1 in a bookshop, right next to Next Generation. Well done Edge, that's quite a feat.

LogicStep

I don't know much about this magazine but, can I subscribe to it if I live in the US of A?

nvm i just looked on the site, $76 for a year? That's an expensive magazine shit.

codhand

Way too harsh on Deadpool.

Sure, I'm a comic book fan, so I come with a bias, but I don't like shit games. You won't see me playing X-Men: Destiny or Superman Returns or that Sega Thor game. Deadpool is closer to Volition's Punisher or Raven's Wolverine than it is those other turds.

exactly

also you have good taste in comic book b-tier games

Top Bottom