• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Edge Review Scores | November 2022

tommib

kFDNBzb.png

Rollerdrome - 6
Hard West - 7
Two Point Campus - 8
Ooblets - 5
Soul Hackers 2 - 5
Cult of the Lamb - 6
Hindsight - 8
Kirby's Dream Buffet - 7
South of the Circle - 6
Cursed to Golf - 8

waquzy

kFDNBzb.png

Rollerdrome - 6
Hard West - 7
Two Point Campus - 8
Ooblets - 5
Soul Hackers 2 - 5
Cult of the Lamb - 6
Hindsight - 8
Kirby's Dream Buffet - 7
South of the Circle - 6
Cursed to Golf - 8

Thanks for posting. Any idea what does it cost nowadays? £5.99?

jaysius

Banned
Cult of the Lamb is usually overratred, nice to see someone rated it more accurately.

Those indie trash games are a dime a dozen. Devolver and Humble get a instant padded 7 or 8 typically most of their games aren't even close to it.

Lognor

Banned
I guess I'm not bothered that soul hackers 2 skipped switch. Seems like a mediocre game and I'm swimming in jrpgs right now anyway.

Fbh

Given how they don't use inflated scores I'm surprised they liked that Kirby Fall guys clone so much. They are above both the "critic" and user reviews on metacritic for that one.

i played the trial of Rollerdrome. I wanted it to impress me, and it did for a minute or so. But ultimately it felt like a concept of a game. That a AAA dev should steal and do properly.

Kuranghi

i played the trial of Rollerdrome. I wanted it to impress me, and it did for a minute or so. But ultimately it felt like a concept of a game. That a AAA dev should steal and do properly.

Imo Severed Steel, which came out a few months prior, is a better version of it with the rollerskating replaced by wallrunning, diving and sliding. I think the worst part of Rollerdrome is having to do the stunts to refill ammo, its just not very fun to actually do the stunts since there is no risk involved. Although even Severed Steel gets old just as its ending.

Still fun for under a tenner though and you can get it wayyyy less than that if you know where to look. Thats on PC, console price is much higher but it really should be played on a mouse anyway.

Crayon

They keep printing letters from the same two people. It’s kind of shitty now.

Although this month for the first time I don’t think they have.

I have like a stack of ten I haven't read lol. I hadn't read edge for ages and I wanted to get a subscription because game writing online is so fucking stupid. In edge now, the writing is good but I don't need another 6 page interview with some indie dev and their visual novel about their feelings lol.

You should really do the full trial. The first few levels really don't do it justice. Later it gets a lot more hectic and clicks more. The first few levels is basically just a tutorial to see if you can press buttons. haha

Top Bottom