• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EGM & Games for Windows Magazine Digital Editions - Download, for free!

Rahk

FartOfWar said:
If you like GFW Radio, check out the Versus story after the review section in that GFW.
Exactly why I'm here.

Was worried I'd have to wait a while, living in Australia.

Holiday issue is up! :D

233502995_lg.jpg

Slavik81

Brakara said:
The October issue (Mirror's Edge cover story) is now up.
thanks for bumping and reminding me.
I have the site bookmarked. Sooo much more convenient than actually going to the store and buying it.

Ploid 3.0

I'm done with the physical versions of these magazines. I never read them anyway. I would cancel the free sub if it was easy actually. Gaf spoiled me, and I get everything from the magazine in one post (scores, pros cons, quotes).

bistromathics

facing a bright new dawn
Ploid 3.0 said:
I'm done with the physical versions of these magazines. I never read them anyway. I would cancel the free sub if it was easy actually. Gaf spoiled me, and I get everything from the magazine in one post (scores, pros cons, quotes).

I believe this is why we can't have nice things.

Brakara

Ploid 3.0 said:

That's like just reading a game thread here instead of actually playing the game.

Then again, I don't read EGM for the reviews.

Top Bottom