• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Emma Watson to star in 50 Shades of Grey according to leaked documents

Status
Not open for further replies.
5Dm.gif

"I love (...)"

?

^looks like "this song"

Maybe I'm not getting what you mean, but I don't see how this helps your point.

It's exactly the level of response you're giving over it which proves my point exactly. Look at the language you're using. It's like she herself personally stole something from you. You can "Claim" you have nothing against her but come on son.

Why even bother quoting my post if all you're gonna do is nitpick? do you have an actual response? perhaps name some stuff that really showcases her untapped (and unseen) amazing ability to bring forth an amazing performance (or act for that matter)? hm..? nothing? Ok. And as for Jesse, I saw him as another boring actor up until his more recent films. Do you comprehend now?

Edit: ya' know what? you nutcases are right on the money. I hold a ungodly amount of resentment towards an actress I don't know personally. Me, being so critical of the one thing she does that is suppose to entertainment me... my god. I am a terrible person. How dare I insult or insinuate the fact that she can't act. Man.

NinjaBoiX

seriously what are you talking about? Did you mean cyclone?

you silly stalker.
I was being ironic and self-deprecating. Cylons are these human looking robots from Battlestar Galactica. The fact that you didn't know what I meant, means I'm probably more nerdy than you.

thatsthejoke.jpeg

G-Fex

I was being ironic and self-deprecating. Cylons are these human looking robots from Battlestar Galactica. The fact that you didn't know what I meant, means I'm probably more nerdy than you.

thatsthejoke.jpeg

Oh. Well that's why I never watched that show. Most likely cause I hate stupid human looking robots.

Of course you're a nerd and I'll mock you relentlessly for it.

Least you didn't watch every single harry potter movie like Dynamite did.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Why even bother quoting my post if all you're gonna do is nitpick? do you have an actual response? perhaps name some stuff that really showcases her untapped (and unseen) amazing ability to bring forth an amazing performance (or act for that matter)? hm..? nothing? Ok. And as for Jesse, I saw him as another boring actor up until his more recent films. Do you comprehend now?

Edit: ya' know what? you nutcases are right on the money. I hold a ungodly amount of resentment towards an actress I don't know personally. Me, being so critical of the one thing she does that is suppose to entertainment me... my god. I am a terrible person. How dare I insult or insinuate the fact that she can't act. Man.

Again, it's all in the attitude. It's not something that I can prove to you because everyone who hates her hates her. I could quote youtube clips all day long and you wouldn't budge. Predisposition is a bitch like that, especially for irrational hate. You're calling us nutcases? You are doing absolutely nothing to build your own case and only further building ours for us.

I had my avatar set as her on skype and on a few forums in the past and I recieved hate mail from people as if I were actually her. Like, vicious hatred. Maybe I'd care to have actual discourse about this with you if I believed you. But if you take a look at the difference between your own posts and mine and SlowRevolution's, you'll notice where the maturity is.

Oh. Well that's why I never watched that show. Most likely cause I hate stupid human looking robots.

Of course you're a nerd and I'll mock you relentlessly for it.

Least you didn't watch every single harry potter movie like Dynamite did.
I actually own Deathly Hallows 2 on BluRay. Bought it the week it came out, still haven't watched it. So much for that theory :l

livestOne

Emma mentioned in an interview a few years ago that she's willing to do nude scenes, and even that she's been told she has a 'great nude body'.

Perhaps no doubles after all.

Source:
[/I]

actually that's not a source that's just a paragraph of words, which upon googling the first result is a forum talking about how fake that quote is :p

I have made a new discovery gentlemen and I would love to share it with you.

It is possible to fall in love with a woman through gifs alone.

She has no definition in her body and has no ass to speak of. Go to school and see many much hotter.

that is what i do not understand. She is flat and not a good looking face either it matches that old guy. The only way i understand this is that people here grew up with harry potter and with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom