• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Emma Watson to star in 50 Shades of Grey according to leaked documents

Status
Not open for further replies.
That gif is making me question the choices I've made in life. It's like pure condensed sexiness. Thank the lord for cameras and slow mo.

El Daniel

ZkzPvsl.gif

I never thought she was really attractive until I saw that .gif that everyone is getting a boner over. I guess I'll have to wait and see if it is just that shot or if she really is hot now. She was always just ok to me.

tumblr_m9j5msUMVP1qh01r8o1_400.gif

Most definitely. She's pretty much the perfect girl. I guess she has a boyfriend now. I remember an article where she was bemoaning that no one would ask her out cause everyone was like nervous or something.

GODDAMMIT, I WISH I WENT TO SCHOOL IN BOSTON.

Oh well.

She lives in Boston?!!!

I'll be there next week. If I see her I will tell her that her gif was the first gif I ever fapped to.

Riggs

Banned

iyYYvQWDVUsd7.gif

Sorry bro I have no idea what I am doing and now I must attempt to go to bed.

Btw just the fact that she lives in MA is awesome. I don't deserve Emma, but she seems like my dream girl. I am from Ma. I love you Emma. Time to sleep alone. In my bed, all alone. Night guys.

She lives in Boston?!!!

I'll be there next week. If I see her I will tell her that her gif was the first gif I ever fapped to.

Sorry bro I have no idea what I am doing and now I must attempt to go to bed.

mbrvCGlxDK

Btw just the fact that she lives in MA is awesome. I don't deserve Emma, but she seems like my dream girl. I am from Ma. I love you Emma. Time to sleep alone. In my bed, all alone. Night guys.
I think she went to school there or near there. Dunno if she lives there. She went to Brown, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom