• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Engadget: Xbox is poised to dominate the next console generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViceGrity2000

Neo Member
So would both versions of look the Red Dead 2 look the same super sampled ?

Yes.
I couldn't tell the difference side by side on a 1080p HDTV with that title either. It's a lie.

The X just isn't that great.
It's mostly media smoke and mirrors and marketing camera tricks. Especially when it can't even hold a solid 30 fps. If the machine was truly a beast like the campaign suggests, it would have a proper CPU and run Red Dead in 60 frames per second locked with no dips while super sampling down to 1080p.

*sees Xbox 1X's in stores on store shelves*, Move along. These are not the droids you're looking for. Move along.
*picks up God of War and Spiderman on a base PS4 instead and goes clothes shopping with the rest of the remaining surplus of money*

Yes.
I couldn't tell the difference side by side on a 1080p HDTV with that title either. It's a lie.

It's mostly media smoke and mirrors and marketing camera tricks. Especially when it can't even hold a solid 30 fps. If the machine was truly a beast like the campaign suggests, it would have a proper CPU and run Red Dead in 60 frames per second locked with no dips while super sampling down to 1080p.

*sees Xbox 1X's in stores on store shelves*, Move along. These are not the droids you're looking for. Move along.
*picks up God of War and Spiderman on a base PS4 instead and goes clothes shopping with the rest of the remaining surplus of money*

X can't hold 30fps? Lmao this kid is triggered to the point he's delusional. Post up proof rather than talk out your ass.

Then again you can't tell the difference side by side from either lol. So why bother, just another triggered fanboy 🤣🤣🤣

Bogroll

Likes moldy games
Yes.

Chillout man! And just pop into Specsavers when your next in town.

Rogas

Banned
Killzone isn't dead. LOL. Like i said, DC sold over 2 million copies before Evolution closure, also Knack sold over a million. Of course, game was bundled heavily.

I said reviews wise games flopped, not sales wise. Anyway, why bother.

So Sony shut down Evolution Studios even though they made a supposedly profitable game?

That's not how business works, shutdown come from underperforming. The spin you PS fanboys try to apply is ridiculous.

Killzone is long dead and for the best.

So Sony shut down Evolution Studios even though they made a supposedly profitable game?

That's not how business works, shutdown come from underperforming. The spin you PS fanboys try to apply is ridiculous.

Killzone is far from dead. It'll be back.

DriveClub however is done. Sold 2 million.... yea with the ridiculous price drops it got so fast. So no surprise there.

ViceGrity2000

Neo Member
As with every article regarding this shit... Show, don't tell. Again, MS has the features

Excuse me, but when you say "the" features, what features exactly are you talking about here to suggest the best?

I will give it the backwards compatibility, especially with those 1X enhancements, even though it is through software emulation and not through the hardware. But, what else exactly?

The Accessibility controller is great and fantastic, but that is a very small demographic, like what, 3%? 1%?

Name changes? Seriously?

How about free to play games like Fortnite require a paid online subscription and are not really free to play, unlike thier competition, where Fortnite is truly free to play.

Excuse me, but when you say "the" features, what features exactly are you talking about here to suggest the best?

I will give it the backwards compatibility, especially with those 1X enhancements, even though it is through software emulation and not through the hardware. But, what else exactly?

The Accessibility controller is great and fantastic, but that is a very small demographic, like what, 3%? 1%?

Name changes? Seriously?

How about free to play games like Fortnite require a paid online subscription and are not really free to play, unlike thier competition, where Fortnite is truly free to play.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
What did Sony/PS4 do wrong this gen and fail in to NOT be squeaky clean?
Because in my book they get a 10 and have secured a PS5 day 1 purchase without needing to think about it.

1. Holding back the future regarding cross-play.
2. Not giving a shit about refunding pre orders or bought games.
3. Releasing a second console this gen that wasn’t really that powerful to be worth upgrading.
4. Paying off devs to make time exclusive games and DLC.
5. Having bad services compared to the competitors (ps now/game pass etc).

There’s probably more but I can’t remember it right now. But saying Sony isn’t anti consumer really gives Sony free hands to fuck everyone over.

Yeah! Talking about spin. Yet, you called KZ and Knack flopped. LOL You calling out PS fanboys, but.....what are you then? Uh....why bother.

Last edited:

The_Mike

err not this shit again? How many fortune teller we have here? Its make me think about the Nintendo is doom from...err 10 years ago?

1 advice for you, just remember Ps4: 86m +, Xboxdone: 40m +, take it to your heart and go to sleep man

Sony are making other hardware than consoles, not Nintendo. Many of Sony’s other hardware productions doesn’t profit, which hurts their economy a lot.

ViceGrity2000

Neo Member
3. Releasing a second console this gen that wasn’t really that powerful to be worth upgrading.

There’s probably more but I can’t remember it right now. But saying Sony isn’t anti consumer really gives Sony free hands to fuck everyone over.

1). I never cared about crossplay and it doesn't affect me, and by poll, the majority of the PlayStation community didn't care for it either AND Sony STILL enabled it. But crossplay was a non issue for the PlayStation fans and only Xbots needed it since no one bought that platform so they had no one to play with.
3). Releasing the Pro, it wasn't a bad thing nor was it a necessary buy. I didn't buy one and my games look great. The Pro wasn't bad or negative.
4). Paying off devs to make timed exclusives? You mean the multiplats like Destiny and CoD that thier competition created that practice and playing field last gen, and continued this gen with Rise of the Tomb Raider? Its not a negative to beat your opponent at thier own game.
5). Having bad services? Like what exactly? PlayStation services has been stellar for me. Do you have any specifics in that statement or are you just blowing hot air, because PlayStation services have been exceptional and everyone I know has been completely satisfied on it.

These threads are quite entertaining lol.

Also shows when someone actually knows what they're talking about and when they're just clueless fanboys.

This poor kid is up early fighting the good fight against the "evil xbots" all by himself 😂😭😂😭

Bill O'Rights

Seldom posts. Always delivers.
Staff Member
opens thread, it be like:
anigif_enhanced-941-1403708331-12.gif

Okay, this thread has generated a lot of reports so we've been keeping an eye on it in the background hoping a course correction would naturally happen. At this juncture there's a number of posters involved in personal battles and honestly, it would probably be a bit unfair to start singling out people. While a few comments have flirted the line of acceptability, it's fairly representative of how the thread developed (unfortunately). The reports, as you'd expect are a bit tit-for-tat. So, clean slate. Let's get back on topic, and let the decree go out - from henceforth anyone inciting console wars shall have their tongue struck from their head (or reply banned, depending on the geo-IP).

Obviously Microsoft are trying to build hype for their new console via press releases and marketing so it's natural they will send up flares. Let's try and frame the argument on a more intellectual level than emotional. Will the acquisitions help; are their attempts at 1st Party IP's worth persisting with or should they start afresh again (e.g. SoT, QB etc); Will the entry level streaming console gain a foothold in price sensitive markets (e.g. UK)?

The_Mike

1). I never cared about crossplay and it doesn't affect me, and by poll, the majority of the PlayStation community didn't care for it either AND Sony STILL enabled it. But crossplay was a non issue for the PlayStation fans and only Xbots needed it since no one bought that platform so they had no one to play with.
3). Releasing the Pro, it wasn't a bad thing nor was it a necessary buy. I didn't buy one and my games look great. The Pro wasn't bad or negative.
4). Paying off devs to make timed exclusives? You mean the multiplats like Destiny and CoD that thier competition created that practice and playing field last gen, and continued this gen with Rise of the Tomb Raider? Its not a negative to beat your opponent at thier own game.
5). Having bad services? Like what exactly? PlayStation services has been stellar for me. Do you have any specifics in that statement or are you just blowing hot air, because PlayStation services have been exceptional and everyone I know has been completely satisfied on it.

Just because you don’t care about cross play doesn’t change the fact that Sony on purpose holds progress and technology back because of their arrogance.

The store often doesn’t work on my PS4 when I have had my PS4 turned on for a while.
I have to stream the games with ps now instead of just downloading them. Download speeds are often garbage compared to my XO, and I would never dare to buy anything on their digital store when we’ve seen how they treat people who wants refunds etc.

No, you're just being obtuse, I'd say a certain other person who's argued with me a couple of times on this matter fits the "dense" adjective better than you.

Generation is casual shorthand and, yes, it is blurry (which begs the question why you are so hung up on the definition, but whatever). However you simply cannot deny that its about more than tech increments. The practice of using bus width as a primary marker fell out of favor years ago when the 128-bit term was prematurely blown out due to marketing trumping more objective measures.

Also, if that was the case both the Gameboy (4th) and the NES (3rd) would be considered part of the same generation as they both employ simple 8-bit architectures, but they aren't. Their launch was separated by 6 years and in the intervening time the competitive landscape had changed.

Conversely, PS3 and Wii are considered contemporaries as they launched practically simultaneously but the PS3 is clearly a generation in advance of Nintendo's machine technology.

If those two statements don't prove that its less to do with technology, and more to do with launch timing I really don't know what else to tell you. The commonality of generational naming is that its always chronological and it always applies to every platform released on the market regardless of vendor past the point of a new increment being reached - irrespective of its technological "level".

It is primarily a method of aggregating and tabulating sales-rankings for a period.
You're accusing me of being obtuse, but you are the one upending the entire generational structure merely to claim that the Switch isn't 9th gen. You're accusing me of being hung up on definition, and then screeching that my definition is wrong. You admit that bus width was once used as a marker for the generation and later fell out of favor. This would indicate that you believe generational markers are somewhat malleable. But then how can you insist your definition of what is used as a marker now is the correct one?

I'm not lumping the Game Boy with the NES because of architecture. By your own definition of "sales ranking period", it would be considered a part of the 4th Gen because it was a contemporary of the SNES. And lo, it is ranked with the SNES with the traditional breakdown of the generations.

This will be my last reply to you on the topic unless you can cite some third-party source or third-party opinion outside of yourself that has waved it's magic wand and erased 30 years of generations.

By the time the Switch launched, the X1 and PS4 had already been on the market for more than 3 years and had sold ~60M/30M respectively. If PS3 and Wii are contemporaries, and Wii U and PS4 are contemporaries, why is the Switch also a contemporary of the PS4 and X1? You are arbitrarily lumping it into the same "sales-rankings for a period" for consoles that are 3+ years old.

I think this is simply a matter of you having some kind of mental block where you don't believe Nintendo gets to dictate a new generational shift.

It's 9th gen.

Thatkidgabara

Neo Member
I would like to personally thank Jess Conditt for Writing a insight filled article that brings us all together PS and xbox fan alike right before Christmas. Good on you engadget.

Gavon West

Spread's Cheeks for Intrusive Ads
I get where you’re coming from, and as an Xbox fan it’s not fun to admit, but it really feels like Sony is immune to L’s these days

It feels like every decision they make just bangs, every game they make does well.

Ever since the new God of War I’ve had to accept it as fact. That game really sealed the deal in my mind. I draw a lot of parallels between it and Halo 4. Both games trying to make a new step in a new direction for an old and respected franchise, both making huge deviations from their predecessors and putting more focus on the new style of modern cinematic game design. By focusing on story, graphics, and cinematic gameplay moments, but every attempt of this in Halo 4 was shat on (by myself included), but with God of War it just clicked.

That just speaks a lot on the whole picture of Xbox games.

It’s hard to say, but for the foreseeable future, Sony is king.

Oh no, breh. I cant even see it. There are at least four (excluding 343i, Coalition, Turn 10) of the new acquisitions that I fully expect to help turn the tide: Playground, Ninja Theory, Obsidian and The Initiative. They very possibly could add to the MGS first party agenda in a BIG WAY! Plus, there's no telling who else they'll pick up before E3, which I'm sure we'll hear about. There are strong rumors that they are talking to many studios as we speak - this includes a studio that's been known to fuck with Sony pretty often.

Let me also repeat; New, strong 1st party Ip's takes the pressure off of 343i, Coalition and Turn 10 to carry the brand on their own. That's a major deal in a way that I dont think many people are considering. New Ip's will only make Halo, Gears and Forza that much more relevant and stronger as gaming pillar franchises. They'll be able to breathe for much longer than they ever have before. That's going to have a significant effect on software sales for each title - not including day-and-date on Gamepass.

Two years is a long time to make a lot of things go right. Sony is king this gen, that's indisputable. Next gen, who can say...

Last edited:
Man Sony fan boys are not happy aboht this article. I have both systems. Pro and x. Love them both. There is a diffrence in games like far cry and red dead having a clear advantage on x

ViceGrity2000

Neo Member
These threads are quite entertaining lol.

Also shows when someone actually knows what they're talking about and when they're just clueless fanboys.

This poor kid is up early fighting the good fight against the "evil xbots" all by himself 😂😭😂😭

With posts like that you must be talking about yourself, otherwise you wouldn't care and couldn't be bothered. The truth is sobering isn't it.

ViceGrity2000

Neo Member
It runs at higher resolutions therefore the downsamplaing creates a better image.

This is a lie and only works in Xbox theory and fantasy.

In a side by side comparison in your face, the down sampling on a 1080p HDTV looks exactly the same between the two.

Snake29

RSI Employee of the Year

Lol cross-play. Nobody even talks about it anymore and in the end, only Fortnite is console crossplay. Why are BF, CoD, Fifa not crossplay? Why even care about it as if all other companies don't even add console crossplay.

Sony has more crossplay games then all other consoles combined.

Yagami_Sama

That's a bold claim.

But who knows. People are more receptive to streaming and Netflix like subscription. if the Scarlet really have a model which will run games by Streaming only machine. They might achieve quite a success.

mad597

Banned
Sony fans this gen in a nutshell, They can't deal with the fact sony has any competition at all and simply want a one console gaming world so they don't have to hear those pesky non sony gamers talk about their own consoles and games.

its-not-enough-that-i-should-succeed-others-should-fail-quote-1.jpg

Last edited:

Gavon West

A clear advantage at the cost of a clear astrik and a clear caveat
*With the purchase of a $1000+ 4K TV
*4K TV sold separately
*4K TV needed for benefit
Wait, doesnt the PS4 Pro also tout "4K" gaming (even when 9 times out of 10, it isnt) and doesnt that also need a 4K television in order to achieve endless checker board.......er, pieces?

Oh no, wait. You're going to say that YOU SPECIFICALLY didnt buy a PS4 Pro or a 4K TV so it doesnt matter to YOU. I get that. But that doesnt speak for many who have. And there are many.

ViceGrity2000

Neo Member
Wait, doesnt the PS4 Pro also tout "4K" gaming (even when 9 times out of 10, it isnt) and doesnt that also need a 4K television in order to achieve endless checker board.......er, pieces?

Oh no, wait. You're going to say that YOU SPECIFICALLY didnt buy a PS4 Pro or a 4K TV so it doesnt matter to YOU. I get that. But that doesnt speak for many who have. And there are many.

Dude, no one cares about 4K or "Fo"K, right now. It's not going to even be utilized appropriately until next gen and PS5.

most real gamers, by poll, prefer better frame rates, solid frame rates, with no dips, and no judder, and no screen tearing, BY A COUNTRY MILE. Facts

mad597

Banned
Dude, no one cares about 4K or "Fo"K, right now. It's not going to even be utilized appropriately until next gen and PS5.

most real gamers, by poll, prefer better frame rates, solid frame rates, with no dips, and no judder, and no screen tearing, BY A COUNTRY MILE. Facts

You've lost your mind, this Gens biggest game RDR2 is real 4k on the Xbox One X and shows a huge Image Quality advantage over the Pro version. Just because you type a bunch of none sense doesn't make it true or mean anyone believes you.

Last edited:

ViceGrity2000

Neo Member
Sony fans this gen in a nutshell, They can't deal with the fact sony has any competition at all and simply want a one console gaming world so they don't have to hear those pesky non sony gamers talk about their own consoles and games.

its-not-enough-that-i-should-succeed-others-should-fail-quote-1.jpg

Competition is good, yes. But if you have to make up lies in the media, and use smoke and mirrors and camera tricks for deceptive marketing tactics, than you're doing something wrong.

Both Sony and Nintendo let thier GAMES speak for themselves and because of that, those platforms sell themselves. They don't rely on mumbo jumbo and asteriks that forget to get mentioned.

Snake29

RSI Employee of the Year
You've lost your mind, this Gens biggest game RDR2 is real 4k on the Xbox One X and shows a huge Image Quality advantage over the Pro version. Just because you type a bunch of none sense doesn't make it true or mean anyone believes you.

You acting like your xbox fans playing on the best console this whole gen...lol. The majority of the Xbox gamers still run on the worst console this generation. Since the One X, most of you live in a dream world, and already thinking Microsoft won the next-gen.

The difference in RDR2 is pure resolution and not graphics. i mean have they already fix the blurry checkboard res on the Pro? That's still Rockstars fault.

Last edited:

mad597

Banned

Yea this false advertising is complete Bullshit but Sony fans don't really care about that. Sony gets to do what ever they want and that's ok for some reason.

red-dead-redemption-2-ps4-playstation-4-2.original.jpg

mad597

Banned
Competition is good, yes. But if you have to make up lies in the media, and use smoke and mirrors and camera tricks for deceptive marketing tactics, than you're doing something wrong.

Both Sony and Nintendo let thier GAMES speak for themselves and because of that, those platforms sell themselves. They don't rely on mumbo jumbo and asteriks that forget to get mentioned.

red-dead-redemption-2-ps4-playstation-4-2.original.jpg

Last edited:

Checkerboard rendering ftw 😂😂😂😂

ViceGrity2000

Neo Member
You've lost your mind, this Gen biggest game RDR2 is real 4k on the Xbox One X and show a huge Image Quality advantage over the Pro version.

Sure, it's 4K, and the framerate sucks being sub 30, not locked, and its not worth the cost and price for the $1000+ TV and $450 for the 1X so $1500 before taxes, for a few extra pixels in what would otherwise make you feel like a fool and a sucker for wasting so much money on an otherwise mediocre experience and benefit.

Sure, it's 4K, and the framerate sucks being sub 30, not locked, and its not worth the cost and price for the $1000+ TV and $450 for the 1X so $1500 before taxes, for a few extra pixels in what would otherwise make you feel like a fool and a sucker for wasting so much money on an otherwise mediocre experience and benefit.

😭😭😭😭😭

ViceGrity2000

Neo Member
Your acting like you xbox fans playing on the best console this whole gen...lol. The majority of the Xbox gamers still run on the worst console this generation. Since the One X, most of you live in a dream world, and already thinking Microsoft won the next-gen.

The difference in RDR2 is pure resolution and not graphics. i mean have they already fix the blurry checkboard res on the Pro? That's still Rockstars fault.

This gentleman knows what he is talking about.

You sir, are CORRECT.

thelastword

Banned
If Sony abandoned Killzone for Horizon, that's a hint that it flopped.

If Sony closes Evolution Studios after they released DriveClub, that's also a hint that the game flopped.

I don't know about Knack sales but it was a shitty game as seen by reviews at the time.
None of these games flopped, they all sold well enough, perhaps not to heightened expectations, but they did well.... Killzone and Knack were the more successful of the lot, remember, they were launch games, so they moved units by default. As a matter of fact, the game I bought with my PS4 was Shadowfall, it's the only disc game I have, since I'm totally digital this gen. I still remember all the gifs of knack out-selling a popular Nintendo game which came out at the time "on this here forums", You might want to revisit some old threads, as Knack did very well.

1886 was successful too. Maybe DC was the least successful, but the weather patch brought lots of folk on, the re-reviews helped and the great support it received in dlc, bikes expansion + the season pass got many folk to buy the game+season pass, due to the the great word of mouth and added content it received. In the end, DC was definitely successful, but it was too little to late for EVO, since their last two launches were not smooth ones, with reports of lots of wastage and underperformance from the higher brass at EVO. Sony just felt they should cut them off for many reasons than just DC...

Even what was left of EVO, after Sony got rid of the old guard, they couldn't catch a break, maybe something creeped into their DNA along the way, because On-Rush failed when they went to Codemasters. People wanted a traditional Racer or at least a mode that represented traditional racing and they expected more content at launch, after trying the beta, Onrush lost lots of potential sales.... because the messaging for what it was was not quite clear and people were looking for podium finishes and the like....

It is what it is, but sometimes you just have to do what you have to do for the bottom line, and Sony felt they had to let EVO go under the circumstances. I have to say, Evo's games are fun, their tech is amazing. Even On-rush is a very beautiful looking game with great IQ and tech and of course lots of fun, but they needed to hit their messaging better, they should have traditional podium finishes in there day 1 and with more content. EVO just needed to nail their launches better, so maybe they had a fundamental management issue after all...

As for your assertions on if these games were really successful, it's not quite right. If Playground abandons Forza Horizon for a bit and focus on Fable, does it mean Horizon 4 flopped? Should Naughty Dog only make Uncharted because the sales are great? Then we'd never get Tlou. Killzone series was successful on PS3 and so was Shadow fall, but if Guerilla did not try something else, we would never have received the magnificent Horizon Zero Dawn. It's good to give a series a break or shift it to another team or even reboot it, to keep things fresh or change it up......

FYI, From the rumor mill.......Guerrilla is working on an MP style Killzone. They have two teams btw and San Diego is rumored to be working on a new Uncharted. This means that Naughty is already working on something new for PS5 after they wrap up Tlou2 soonish, as they have two teams just the same. The UC team should be working on something new as we speak.....

You see, you don't need to buy a million studios. You can expand on the ones that you have, split them. You keep the great talent pool, they share tech and help each other out on their projects. You shift talent and resources on a project as you see fit....That's s why you can have two franchises coming out of ND, perhaps 3 soon, if they expand again. All the games will look great, perform great and younger directors can get guidance from the seasoned UC and Lou directors. You need to read the market, you need to see how things can evolve beyond saying "we bought five studios" on an E3 stage.....

mad597

Banned
Ah the very least TLW explains his perspectives. Saying “no” in reply without giving any justification for why you disagree is a waste of forum space. Rebuttal if you disagree or don’t say anything
None of these games flopped, they all sold well enough, perhaps not to heightened expectations, but they did well.... Killzone and Knack were the more successful of the lot, remember, they were launch games, so they moved units by default. As a matter of fact, the game I bought with my PS4 was Shadowfall, it's the only disc game I have, since I'm totally digital this gen. I still remember all the gifs of knack out-selling a popular Nintendo game which came out at the time "on this here forums", You might want to revisit some old threads, as Knack did very well.

1886 was successful too. Maybe DC was the least successful, but the weather patch brought lots of folk on, the re-reviews helped and the great support it received in dlc, bikes expansion + the season pass got many folk to buy the game+season pass, due to the the great word of mouth and added content it received. In the end, DC was definitely successful, but it was too little to late for EVO, since their last two launches were not smooth ones, with reports of lots of wastage and underperformance from the higher brass at EVO. Sony just felt they should cut them off for many reasons than just DC...

Even what was left of EVO, after Sony got rid of the old guard, they couldn't catch a break, maybe something creeped into their DNA along the way, because On-Rush failed when they went to Codemasters. People wanted a traditional Racer or at least a mode that represented traditional racing and they expected more content at launch, after trying the beta, Onrush lost lots of potential sales.... because the messaging for what it was was not quite clear and people were looking for podium finishes and the like....

It is what it is, but sometimes you just have to do what you have to do for the bottom line, and Sony felt they had to let EVO go under the circumstances. I have to say, Evo's games are fun, their tech is amazing. Even On-rush is a very beautiful looking game with great IQ and tech and of course lots of fun, but they needed to hit their messaging better, they should have traditional podium finishes in there day 1 and with more content. EVO just needed to nail their launches better, so maybe they had a fundamental management issue after all...

As for your assertions on if these games were really successful, it's not quite right. If Playground abandons Forza Horizon for a bit and focus on Fable, does it mean Horizon 4 flopped? Should Naughty Dog only make Uncharted because the sales are great? Then we'd never get Tlou. Killzone series was successful on PS3 and so was Shadow fall, but if Guerilla did not try something else, we would never have received the magnificent Horizon Zero Dawn. It's good to give a series a break or shift it to another team or even reboot it, to keep things fresh or change it up......

FYI, From the rumor mill.......Guerrilla is working on an MP style Killzone. They have two teams btw and San Diego is rumored to be working on a new Uncharted. This means that Naughty is already working on something new for PS5 after they wrap up Tlou2 soonish, as they have two teams just the same. The UC team should be working on something new as we speak.....

You see, you don't need to buy a million studios. You can expand on the ones that you have, split them. You keep the great talent pool, they share tech and help each other out on their projects. You shift talent and resources on a project as you see fit....That's s why you can have two franchises coming out of ND, perhaps 3 soon, if they expand again. All the games will look great, perform great and younger directors can get guidance from the seasoned UC and Lou directors. You need to read the market, you need to see how things can evolve beyond saying "we bought five studios" on an E3 stage.....

Yea more fan fiction novels from the resident Sony PR campaign manager, no ones reading your crap.

Last edited:

Gavon West

1080p was all the rave in the beginning but, no one cares about 4K or Faux K with mid gen consoles. Makes sense. Lol.

You truly live in a bubble my friend, and admirably. I'll allow this for now.

"most real gamers, by poll, prefer better frame rates, solid frame rates, with no dips, and no judder, and no screen tearing, BY A COUNTRY MILE."

I can't even believe you said this seeing as every bullet point you brought up were the EXACT reasons for the midgen consoles to begin with. Lol. Woo, boy!

Id probably do a bit of research about your stats about what "real" gamers care about. LOL!

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
Yea this false advertising is complete Bullshit but Sony fans don't really care about that. Sony gets to do what ever they want and that's ok for some reason.

How did Xbox fans respond when Microsoft ran that misleading commercial on the Xbox One S? Or when Phil said devs must deliver true 4K gaming?

"1886 was successful too" 😭😭😭😭. Thats why they resorted to making that garbage mp game after.

I actually liked the game but where do these kids come from 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Seems we're playing make believe here lmao

Gavon West

Your acting like you xbox fans playing on the best console this whole gen...lol. The majority of the Xbox gamers still run on the worst console this generation. Since the One X, most of you live in a dream world, and already thinking Microsoft won the next-gen.

"That's Rockstar's fault"

LMAO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom