• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Enlisted |OT| Fox Makes Stripes The TV Series – Fridays 9:30/8:30c

Status
Not open for further replies.

jb1234

I really wish FOX would air these episodes in order because while this was charming, it was clearly meant to air much later. Just very confusing.

Linius

I really wish FOX would air these episodes in order because while this was charming, it was clearly meant to air much later. Just very confusing.

The whole girlfriend thing came out of thin air for me :p

But I liked the episode.

bishopp35

It was a nice episode but the episode order is confusing , I assume that the girlfriend was introduce in a previous unaired episode. The weird thing is that FOX scheduled Enlisted in one of the worst possible slots . Why bother to tinker with episode order when the damage was already done ?

jb1234

It was a nice episode but the episode order is confusing , I assume that the girlfriend was introduce in a previous unaired episode. The weird thing is that FOX scheduled Enlisted in one of the worst possible slots . Why bother to tinker with episode order when the damage was already done ?

This was the tenth episode produced. Last week's was third, for context.

TheOddOne

Feels so weird that the girlfriend was never introduced properly and to be fine with this new character that everybody knows. Either way, fantastic and sweet episode.

jb1234

Probably the weakest one so far but it was the first produced after the pilot. Still had lots of good moments.

Linius

I really liked this episode, lots of nice jokes. And the sergeant majors role is so much alike with the captain in B99. They're both so calm and professional but also very funny. That hooray scene was so good.

Also if we get a second season the new OT title should be Enlisted S2 |OT| Embrace the Suck :D

Btw, I'm trying to find out if that song in the opening credits belongs to a band or if it's made for the show, anyone that might know it?

TheOddOne

We already know you bring more bad news than good news these days. It's okay.
Famous-characters-Troll-face-Okay-meme-face-215669.png

TheOddOne

New episode today:
Season 1: episode 6 "Brothers and Sister"

Pete is confronted by a girlfriend with whom he never broke up, before deploying to Afghanistan, and Jill must help him through the split. Meanwhile, Derrick and Randy test their “dating skills” without each other as wingmen and come to some startling revelations.

jb1234

So they totally aired the episodes out of order, since this one was the one where he meets the kid... Fox gonna Fox.

Very much so. Air order has been (numbers being production order): Pilot, 5, 2, 9, 1, 4, 3, 6. The next scheduled episode is 11. It's insane. I'll have to rewatch the show in the right order when the season has finished airing.

Also, best episode yet. So good.

Linius

Really good ep on a personal level. The characters moved forward and reflected. And we finally saw him meeting the kid indeed.

TripOpt55

This might have been my favorite episode so far. My brother watched it with me and he actually thought it was funny (it always seems like when he sits down for some comedy I watch during dinner or something, he's very unamused). So that was a plus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom