• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[EU] MGSV, Amnesia Collection, more coming to PS+ next month

robotrock

Banned
RVDOeOK.gif

You´re pretty good
MGS series may be a series that follows various people named Snake, but THIS Snake is not welcome here!!

MGSV is an absolutely sublime game to play. The story is a massive incomplete shitshow that screws over the game, established canon, characters and long time players of the series who care about all of those, but the gameplay is so good that it actually more than makes up for it.

I really need to play it again.

Seijuro

Already got MGSV, but this is a great month. MGS is probably the best game they have given away yet on PS4.
Looking forward to Amnesia Collection.

Matty77

Already have MGSV but maybe I will play some with a new player pool, could make my favorite part (fob's) more interesting.

Not so sure about Amnesia, I love them in theory but not sure it's something I want to play.

Really awesom month. Already own MGSV tho :/

But i've been waiting to pull the trigger on the amnesia collection. Glad Sony saved me the trouble.

Sounds like the game suffers from heavy duty open-world bloat though. That's practically my gaming kryptonite right now, and I'm feeling it more than ever playing Nier: Automata.

MGSV is the complete opposite of open world bloat

The missions are the main focus, and the open world is simply a secondary part of the experience.

I've been so close to buying MGSV digitally for ages. I think this is the one time I held off and it paid off.

The first amnesia game is great, second one not so much although it's still worth playing, the atmosphere is real grim.

BigEmil

This is what you get for complaining about them giving indie games out hardly anyone bought

Now they will give your AAA games you already have

Anyways good month luckily I didn't buy mgsv yet :)

BadWolf

Sounds like the game suffers from heavy duty open-world bloat though. That's practically my gaming kryptonite right now, and I'm feeling it more than ever playing Nier: Automata.

It doesn't at all, the open world is there to compliment the stealth gameplay and that's all.

That is why I love it actually, it's nothing like the bloat in Assassins Creed etc.

SebastianM

It’s sick how Konami is still trying to profit off of Kojima after booting him out. I don’t know how much you know about Japanese culture, but honor and shame are huge parts of it, and Konami keeps continually shooting themselves in the foot.
(You're an expert)

Perfect month for me, I've been meaning to buy these two for a couple of months now and I guess it paid off.

Top Bottom