• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[EU] MGSV, Amnesia Collection, more coming to PS+ next month

Cool. I'd like to give MGSV a try but refuse to line the pockets of Kojima.

Already have Amnesia on PC just never played them.

Uhh kojima isnt getting paid for this at all, he got fired by Konami.

Konami has been paid up front regardless of hoe many users download their + entitled games.

Alpende

MGS5 is a great game, too bad I already own it. With South Park releasing I don't have time for PS+ games anyway so I'm not too bothered

Van Bur3n

Don't feel like paying $10 just to play it for a month, end up not finishing it in that month because there are other things to be played, and then end up having to pay $10 again if I ever want to play.

Sec0nd

Haven't played a MGS game before except for the Ground Zeros thing? Didn't really enjoy that much. But I never really gave it a proper chance though.

Is MGSV a good game for new comers to the franchise?

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Haven't played a MGS game before except for the Ground Zeros thing? Didn't really enjoy that much. But I never really gave it a proper chance though.

If you don't give a shit about the story (it sucks), the gameplay is phenomenal. It's just a terrible Metal Gear game.

Man... I didn't plan on subbing to PS+ again until January for MH World (or earlier if I can find a good deal), but MGSV makes paying in October tempting...

You could have bought MGSV a week or two ago for slightly more than what a 1 month sub would cost.

robotrock

Banned

The less experience you have with the Metal Gear Solid franchise, the better Metal Gear Solid V will be for you.

Footos22

So glad I didn't rebuy mgsv in the various last few sales. Quit playing it as OCD took over but looking forward to continuing it.

Since That's You! leaves October 24th, does that mean we get Hidden Agenda on the 24th when it releases? Or was the former a freebie to get us ready for the others?

Footos22

Since That's You! leaves October 24th, does that mean we get Hidden Agenda on the 24th when it releases? Or was the former a freebie to get us ready for the others?

Was basically a taster to show what playlink is.
Even had a fee voucher code for it in everybody's golf and knack 2 case. They pushing it hard

yes! finally I'm gonna be able to see Quiet in action, awesome

JVJbLDGEkaRe2-0J-lB3kxjKDm3lK4Vns3PHhbVYj0VrGZohXwYN-rXh5n3H18P5R5-oa0ukezpE6lhQ7hI-vPdWY5dy2w6EJT1Vu88RZ1SLLMjg2y0uc5ykxRYmiDNcAgiZ-28wIazlCnAbQCl9uMhbdQaivA=w414-h346-nc

Evilkazzzz

Neo Member
Had MGSV physically and ended up giving it selling it one day with a bunch of things. I kind of regret it because I'd always wanted to go back.

I never got around to rebuying it digitally so this is nice.

J-Skee

Speaking of MGSV, did they ever fix that one thing with Quiet
where she leaves your team after a particular mission & she doesn't come back? I've never done that mission because although it's quite clever, you literally have a phantom pain from when she leaves, she's too great of an asset to completely let go.

GunBR

Amazing month

And I disagree that the story of MGS V is bad
The problem is that almost nothing happens during the game. But the moments that something happen are always great
Speaking of MGSV, did they ever fix that one thing with Quiet
where she leaves your team after a particular mission & she doesn't come back? I've never done that mission because although it's quite clever, you literally have a phantom pain from when she leaves, she's too great of an asset to completely let go.
Yes, you can
get her back if you replay her boss mission 7 times

Wow, great month for me. Tempted to pick up MGSV many times but never did. Reaping the reward now!

Amnesia collection is excellent too. Fantastic developer behind the series. Already own the first game on PC but never played AMFP.

Top Bottom