• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[EU] PlayStation Summer Sale starts today

RyType

I might give hokokum a try. And since I have my PS3 plugged in in again, I might download dantes inferno.... Um- is putty squad any good? I played it on my Amiga back in the day...

It's good, but not nearly as good as C&P. If you played C&P on PS4, then also be prepared for extreme low framerates and floaty controls. That said, I would pick it up at that price.
Thanks, I remembered something about C&P being in a new engine but we had enough fun with it to at least give this one a try at that price.

Chao

Everyone needs to buy Metro Rrdux for that price. Insane value.

LoL at the Telltales collection offer price.
Did that on a previous sale and regretted it, the game did nothing for me and stopped playing it. I would love to have those ~10 euros back in my account.

Might get Alien though.

Everyone needs to buy Metro Rrdux for that price. Insane value.

7LAqMVFxOGPAc.gif

Ennosuke

Great, I was looking a few minutes earlier for borderlands handsome jack offer. This is playable in split screen co-op right?

Melchiah

Dying Light
Original price £54.99/€69.99
Offer price £34.99/€49.99
10% additional PS Plus discount

Still too high for me. Damn, it takes ages for its price to go around 30€.

kanuuna

I want to bite on Alien: Isolation and NHL 15 with those prices even though I don't necessarily feel like playing either at present.

xrnzaaas

Alien Isolation's price dropped to really low levels. I'd buy it if I didn't own it already. The rest is nothing special, most of the (PS4) games have already been in recent sales and the prices of some of the new titles (like DL and MK) didn't drop much.

Nyx

Alien Isolation's price dropped to really low levels. I'd buy it if I didn't own it already. The rest is nothing special, most of the (PS4) games have already been in recent sales and the prices of some of the new titles (like DL and MK) didn't drop much.

MK X Premium dropped almost 50%...

Savantcore

Unconfirmed Member
I think you'd have to be mad to buy any Telltale games before the entire bundle inevitably goes on sale. I've picked up Walking Dead seasons 1 and 2, Wolf Among Us and now Tales from the Borderlands for around £10 each with the added perk of not having to wait months in between each episode.

Ok Shadow Warrior is an impulse buy at that price. Worth the measly 7.99 price?

Dragon Age is also tempting but it would just sit in the backlog

Oh is the Tales from Borderlands season pass worth the price? I have played all previous Telltale games series and liked them

xrnzaaas

Ok Shadow Warrior is an impulse buy at that price. Worth the measly 7.99 price?

Dragon Age is also tempting but it would just sit in the backlog

Oh is the Tales from Borderlands season pass worth the price? I have played all previous Telltale games series and liked them

I didn't finished Shadow Warrior yet, but it's insanely good. Quick, funny and brutal fps game.

Tales is also very good, but you have to know the Borderlands universe, because otherwise you won't understand quite a lot of jokes, characters etc.

Nyx

So I bought Madden 15 because I like ''be the player'' careers in sports games.

Hope it's good, I'm not even a fan of American Football but it really looks like a complete package, and as a videogame I have enjoyed the sport back in the PS2 days.

And for 16 euros... That's not even 3 packs of cigs here.

shmoglish

Borderlandsyeynoyesnoyesno

Did play 2 on Pc (whole game) and halfway through on Vita and Ps3, never played the Presequel.

mclem

Phew, I made the right call; I was wavering when Borderlands: THC was on sale on the Xbox One a few weeks ago, wondering if a sale would crop up on the PS4 before too long.

Putty Squad isn't listed on the PS3 or PS4 sale page but it is the same price as the Vita version so I'm assuming it's on offer on those platforms too. I'm grabbing it on PS4. I've no doubt it's terrible compared to most games nowadays but I loved the Amiga version and that nostalgia is a powerful thing. Shame it's not cross-buy, really.

Top Bottom