• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EU PSN - 12 Deals of Christmas

I was just confused by the fact it's called an upgrade. An upgrade to what exactly?

Ah well in that case, no, the Upgrade needs Destiny and the other DLC

Upgrade - https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...rade/cid=EP0002-CUSA00568_00-DSTCOLLECTIONUPG

Full Collection - https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...tion/cid=EP0002-CUSA00568_00-DSTCOLLECTION001

They are both the same price regardless though, but if you don't have anything yet then you need the Full Collection link

CrayToes

ty_hot

There is a buy one get one free promotion also going on. Tbe prices are sky high though. Farcry 4 is 40 euros (or 30, but still) lol

xrnzaaas

There is a buy one get one free promotion also going on. Tbe prices are sky high though. Farcry 4 is 40 euros (or 30, but still) lol

Similar sales from previous years have also been crap. It's not that good deal after you split the price by two, because a lot of these (older) games are often on >50%-off sales.

BF1 on pro I've heard is amazing.

I'll get that and call it a sale. I think the offers are goods.

Not cheaper anywhere else currently. And digital so I can share with a cousin of mine

Tempted to buy one of the Marvel games, questions:

Which is better, I hear the first is the better game?

Does the first one come with all the DLC? Think I heard it doesn't?

Are these likely to drop much further in price?

black070

Tempted to buy one of the Marvel games, questions:

Which is better, I hear the first is the better game?

They are both quality games, with the second obviously edging it out in terms of visuals and more upto-date gameplay mechanics. That being said, I'd still say go for the first. The locations you visit and the story are leaps and bounds better, and believe me that goes a long way.

Does the first one come with all the DLC? Think I heard it doesn't?

Lucky for you, it's been patched and now includes the entire DLC roster.

Are these likely to drop much further in price?

It should pop up on the occasional sale, but keep in mind, this is Activision - the lowest they've discounted Deadpool is £19.99 as it currently stands, and if Amazing Spiderman 2 is any indication, it's a long wait if you're waiting on a bigger discount. Worst case scenario, pick one up now and the other further down the line on the next sale. Realistically you'll only be saving a couple of pounds by waiting.

SJRB

Gold Member
Really hoping for a sweet Uncharted 4 deal. The game is 30 bucks af almost all retailers over here, hoping it drops under that by a fair bit.

Fonds

Really hoping for a sweet Uncharted 4 deal. The game is 30 bucks af almost all retailers over here, hoping it drops under that by a fair bit.

A fair bit under 30 bucks? Don't count on it.

It's a GOTY nominated well selling 2016 game... If it does go on sale it'll be around 30-35 bucks is my guess.

RAWRferal

Isn't this the only way to play Modern Warfare remastered.

I doubt the £25 version he's stating has it included. Plus there are heavy rumours it will be available standalone soon.

That and BF1 should not be missed by anyone remotely interested in shooters, especially Pro owners, the upgrade is sublime!

3Dprinted

Neo Member
BF1 for £33 or CoD IW for £25?

I'm in the minority here but i'd say COD.
Amazing campaign, and multiplayer unkocks and personalizations will keep you busy for a decade. ;)
It depends by your taste in the end.
I have to say that Battlefield next year could go as low as 29€ with season pass included (i've also seen past BF+Season Pass bundles for as low as 15€!).
On the other hand the maximum discount i've ever seen on a COD season pass was around 50%.
So you could pick up Battlefield 1 down the line and enjoy CoD now... up to you!
Sorry for not really answering lol

CrayToes

Or you could just ignore both and get the vastly superior Titanfall 2 when that goes on sale. No season pass needed either.

bombshell

The russian list is still correct. Today's deal "leaked" by banner on gamereactor.dk

lqFCD7s.png

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Ha, are people still doubting the list? Or is it more like a "Well if Sony knows we know, they'll probably change it up right?". 'cause I don't think they would.

SJRB

Gold Member
Ha, are people still doubting the list? Or is it more like a "Well if Sony knows we know, they'll probably change it up right?". 'cause I don't think they would.

Sony doesn't care about a [relatively] handful of people who already know the list.

"Oh no, some people on Neogaf and reddit saw the games for the sale, better come up with something else to surprise them!"

No. Nobody cares. And nobody should.

Vuze

Welp, looks like Russian rumor was legit. Yesterday some Russian websites posted this list and Dishonored II was #3.

Rise of the Tomb Raider
Fallout 4
Dishonored II
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
Battlefield 1
Uncharted 4
Titanfall 2
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
FIFA 17
Grand Theft Auto V
Watch Dogs 2
Final Fantasy XV
Ugh too bad, no Bloodborne, no Uncharted collection. Need these for 10 bucks :v

black070

Deal is live guys, £19.99.

Download the digital edition to get a boost – and more importantly look awesome – in multiplayer with:
• Drake’s Fortune skin.
• Heist Drake skin.
• Gold weapon skin.
• Snow weapon skin.
• Phurba dagger taunt.
• Multiplayer currency.

blazeaire

Already bought and finished UC4 on the BF deals so not too salty at a lower price barely a week later, overall it was kinda bleh, gameplay is as bland as ever with the stealth segments the only redeeming factor imo, playing through RotTR now is a much better experience. Hopefully FFXV has a good discount, as long as it's lower then cheapest retail, I'm in.

Top Bottom