• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eugenie Bouchard is lonely and looking for a man

badblue

Really? Maybe I should ...
ItPUF1R.jpg

Never mind.

Edit: *notice like from Evillore
bUQ8T2u.jpg

Last edited:
I feel objectified by her unrealistic representation. Men can be funny and confident on the inside even if they aren't on the outside. She needs to check her privilege.

Last edited:

MastAndo

Dude. It's about 5'8" Average height for an American male is 5'9" or 5'10" That's pretty reasonable. At least she's honest. We all have our assumed deal-breakers, and height happens to be one of hers.
Hate to break it to you but 179cm is closer to 5'10.5"...either way though, I think his point is that a pretty unfair double standard exists where women can openly and unabashedly have physical requirements for potential mates, but guys can't really request things like big tits or her being under a certain weight without seeming sleazy.

Bullet Club

She's 178cm, so she just wants someone around her height or taller. If a guy said he wanted a woman smaller than him nobody would complain about that.

Hate to break it to you but 179cm is closer to 5'10.5"...either way though, I think his point is that a pretty unfair double standard exists where women can openly and unabashedly have physical requirements for potential mates, but guys can't really request things like big tits or her being under a certain weight without seeming sleazy.

You're right. I was stupidly looking at 5.8 as 5'8" :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Still not a crazy preference, but you're also right that there is a rather large double standard, there. Men have their personal requirements as well, but they just can't openly discuss them like this. I won't blame her, though, because she personally might not be a hypocrite in that respect, but plenty of people are.

She's 178cm, so she just wants someone around her height or taller. If a guy said he wanted a woman smaller than him nobody would complain about that.

Makes sense to me. As a guy, I generally don't want to be with a girl who is taller than I am.

Last edited:
Could it be you, [vis_name][/vis_name]?

She's a tennis player, for those that haven't heard of her.

Bullet Club's rating:

Confident - Nope
Funny - Debatable
Stylish - Are hoodies stylish?
179cm or taller - Yay, I qualify for one. By a couple of centimetres.

Oh well, I can still check out her pics.

Wait, why was I tagged in this? (and not tagged properly, I might add, so I had no idea I was mentioned until just now lol)

At work so it's kinda hard to open this page without drawing some attention from HR, I'll get back to you.

Last edited:

llien

Her sister looks hotter.
And her being a successful (?) tennis player makes her less, not more attractive.

Gattaca style.
That's the actual decades old method we fix "one leg is longer" problem in humans.

Last edited:
There is nothing wrong with having standards.

Texas Pride

Banned

Bullet Club's rating:

Confident - Nope
Funny - Debatable

She tried to honeypot me but I wouldn't let her. You gotta put the work in to get me to play. She's still got my number though. And btw. The whole Tennis thing is a total.....Rackett. She's obviously better at modeling anyway.

Last edited:

JimiNutz

Banned
She has twin sister.

Don't know if she's lonely and looking for a man though.

The sister is incredibly hot.
I'd cum way too quickly given the opportunity to fuck her though so it'd be no fun. I need them a little uglier so that I can at least last past the 2 minute mark.

Skyr

I'd cum way too quickly given the opportunity to fuck her though so it'd be no fun. I need them a little uglier so that I can at least last past the 2 minute mark.

You are the most honest man on the internet. :messenger_clapping:

dorkimoe

I meet all those. I’m in.

Damn. Didn’t see stylish.

Also isn’t this the girl who dated a guy who asked her out on Twitter? Or was that a golfer

Last edited:

Liquid_015

Gold Member

Bullet Club's rating:

Confident - Nope
Funny - Debatable

Haha why did ya single me out?

Futaleufu

I'm 3 centimeters too short, I need to buy Robert Downey Jr's shoes.

I'll be looking forward for a chance to meet her sister.

Geki-D

Banned
A girl like that being single, I mean, you just know the actual reason is that she is in fact not at all "approachable". Wanna bet her next boyfriend isn't just some random sap she met in a bar but is going to be a famous actor or sportsman?

bitbydeath

All it takes is a closet, amirite?

Last edited:

Geki-D

Banned
I wouldn't want a partner who poses like that on social media.
What if it isn't your partner but actually her twin sister, so technically it's like those pics of your partner are actually out there but only technically because it isn't actually her?
No, you're not even allowed to specify non fatties...
Wasn't it Justin Bieber who got into a bit of a shit storm years ago because he said he wanted a girl to wear makeup? I'm pretty sure if he said they can't be over this or that height it would have had the same result.

Last edited:

Aurelian

my friends call me "Cunty"
Finally addressing this since I was literally called out by name :messenger_tongue:

I already have a girlfriend I'm very much happy with, but if for some horrible reason I were back on my own, I certainly wouldn't turn Eugénie down.

What if it isn't your partner but actually her twin sister, so technically it's like those pics of your partner are actually out there but only technically because it isn't actually her?

If it's not actually her then I don't see a problem.

Just to be clear, I was talking about her own posts.

Last edited:
Top Bottom