• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2016 |OT2| Justice is Over!

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I mean it can't possibly be worse than Psycho Pass but I'm expecting idols.

Kabaneri Finished
giphy.gif

Basically this, but not in a fun way.

Also, Biba saved Ikoma's life by injecting him with that fluid?

When? Before he had his arm blown off, and they were fighting? After? Regardless, if he wanted to save him, why did he start shooting Ikoma's unconscious body?

Haly

But the main character will be cybernetic idol who questions her place in this world through song.

Cornbread78

Kaiba ep.1
WMvY9Mr.jpg

I think I saw this as a similiar show (based on tags) to Rewrite or Orange from ANN when I was looking up info for their OT's and added it to my MAL on a whim.
Ot's been sitting there for a couple weeks, but I decided to test out an episode for no reason tonight and well, that was one of the weirdest first episodes I have ever witnessed! The art is basic, but the style is unique and the presentation is insane. I'm not sure what the hell I just watched, but I couldn't take my eyes off it as I tried to piece what was going on together. I really want to check out more now, I shouldn't have turned it on dammit.

The OP was trippy as hell, but the music was great, same with thevED.

JCG

When? Before he had his arm blown off, and they were fighting? After? Regardless, if he wanted to save him, why did he start shooting Ikoma's unconscious body?

Right before, when the guy was passing out. Not after he woke up. Araki's not particularly subtle about framing this stuff.

That other scene seemed like an incredibly obvious "stand up and fight me!" thing rather than actually trying to kill him.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst

I saw it as an attempt to strip his powers.

Haly

Watched the PV for the new Shinkai film, Your Name. I think he actually wrote some a real script this time!!!

So this will be my summer LN along with brother trash DXD to watch...

I don't know will you like it or not, or will this become good adaption, but this series nothing like DxD.
At least the "school" part will end in episode 3-5 depends the pace, and i think there are higher chance that people thought this is some kind of shoujo adaption "thanks" to anime's character design lol.

I think I remembere reading this out of curiosity. Where the guy is into moms. I don't remember him being drawn that handsome though.

Yeah that should be the series you read before, and the anime character design is way different than LN.

I'm sure it's gonna be awful.

But I'll at least check out the first episode...

Well it's not battle harem show and doesn't have pointless "tournament" i'm sure.
That said i won't have big hope for this show since the director is newbie(first time to direct a TV show), just don't fuck up the pace and i'm all good, i guess.

Top Bottom