• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Sosa

I'm not calling that awkward leg spasm a goal, It was a weird puppet movement that Wellbeck didn't actually control

ScottTenormanMustDie30.gif

Kem0sabe

It´s a pity Theo can´t play like this every game, he just seems to brake down and injure himself too often. Would among the best players in the world otherwise

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
It´s a pity Theo can´t play like this every game, he just seems to brake down and injure himself too often. Would among the best players in the world otherwise

ahahaha

All he has is pace. The English Obertan.

I think it involves watching the match/race online on his PC, recording the moment that is going be GIFED, converting the video to GIF in Photoshop posting it.

He does it really fast and in a very good quality, but you're right he gets a lot of requests and needs support.

Yeah, that's usually how I make the gifs.

Personally I don't usually like when gifs are watermarked, so I prefer not to watermark mine and as long as people enjoy them it doesn't matter if I get credit or not.

Plus Footy-GAF has other gif makers who can make gifs, F1-GAF and NBA-GAF it's a little more difficult when people ask for gifs as not much people if any make gifs during the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom