• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EURO 2021 |OT| Sponsored by COVID 2020

Fret Runner

fuck sake never gonna hear the end of it. the English are insufferable :rolleyes:
aHjZA02.jpg

SkylineRKR

Germany never stood a chance this tournament. Portugal opened the doors so that even an average player like Gosens could stand out, wonder which dumb club is going to break the bank for him, but for the rest they played an awful tournament. Should've been eliminated by Hungary.

But I reckon Denmark are favourites to reach the final. England isn't impressive by any means either. They'll likely beat the winner of Sweden/Ukraine but Denmark I could see getting into the final and it would be an awesome story considering what happened.

Fret Runner

Hello god, it’s me. I know I don’t talk to you much and I should probably go to church more, but bro, hear me out. I need you to do me a solid and make England win. I know there are more important matters to focus on earth but come onnnn, earth sucks 24/7 but England in tournament football that’s normally once every 4 years. I’ll pray every night till our next game and then I’ll contact you again.
Amen 🙏
A deal is a deal, God.

Banjo64

cumsessed
We were far superior in every aspect. Nice to see us put in a real professional performance, we completely nullified and neutered them.

Unlucky Germany, better luck next time.

Last edited:

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Oh my FUCKING GOD!

We've only gone and done it! Beating Germany at a major tournament.

As soon as that Kane goal went in, I pulled down my pants, got my cock out and started to helicopter it like a fucking madman!
A small celebration then? Hope your not gonna repeat those antics at St Andrews…

Dark Rider

Lol, a couple of days ago in my head i was saying "Portugal can't win, ronaldo is great but Belgium have de bruyne they're on another level".. talk about a phyrric victory

I'm so glad Portugal is out, after the length of his career I've finally come around to respecting cRonaldo a bit, but enough of his godmode ffs..

You will still see Cristiano next year in the world cup :messenger_beaming:

England!

It's well known that beating Germany is one of the portents of football coming home.

Maybe but this is the worst German team in a long while so if England want to win they should keep in mind that there are better teams than this Germany still in the tournament.

Sweden! Forsberg MVP of the tournament so far. Next 45 is gonna be unbearable. Would love for a quarter final against England.

Are you ready for penalty shootout?

T8SC

Gold Member
Ouch. Deserved red.

Wax on, wax off in the dressing room Danielson.

Last edited:

Dark Rider

[Official]: Frank de Boer has resigned as Netherlands manager

Dark Rider

[RMC] Rabiot's mother clashed with the families of Pogba and Mbappé in the stands during France-Switzerland. Blamed Pogba because he lost a crucial ball and Mbappé because of his "arrogance".

Dark Rider

[Blick.ch] The viral "duality of fan" star, Swiss fan Luca L.: "I don't know what's happening to me! I'm just a normal fan who tries not to miss a game. The match contained all that makes football the most beautiful sport. If I could find a flight, I'd love to cheer them on against Spain."

Top Bottom