• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Eurogamer] Inside PlayStation 5: the specs and the tech that deliver Sony's next-gen vision

Entroyp

Fantastic article. Explains a lot better what Cerny was talking about.

Very good article. As I keep saying I’m impressed by the whole SSD subsystem. Sony spend a lot of resources to design it I guess.

CPU/GPU is a good generational leap from the PS4 but just not enough to match MS’ effort. Price will play a major role in the success of the PS5.

Also, I’m not getting out this train just yet!

Last edited:

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
Theres a thread for this

Very good article. As I keep saying I’m impressed by the whole SSD subsystem. Sony spend a lot of resources to design it I guess.

CPU/GPU is a good generational leap from the PS4 but just not enough to match MS’ effort. Price will play a major role in the success of the PS5.

Also, I’m not getting out this train just yet!

I think it depends on the custom processors - which Cerny heavily emphasised. But I agree it'll need to be priced somewhat less than XsX.

Price suddenly matters a lot more than in other generations considering world events.

Top Bottom