• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

European Nintendo Direct for 3DS on Thursday 7pm BST

Kouriozan

EK4eM.png

Shibata is the twin brother of Iwata confirmed :lol

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
Really pleased with this.
Finally, a date for Hana (Sakura) Samurai.

CAVE343

White XL is really tempting, although I'm perfectly fine with my currents 3ds.

Getting Liberation Maiden now, have my Kid Icarus stand deployed

Sadist

Shibata *bows*

Some pretty good stuff. Nintendo pushing the EU version of Devil Survivor Overclocked feels good. And Paper Mario Sticker Star on December 7th is awesome!

To bad about Fire Emblem in Q2 2013 though :(

moozoom

Denpa men, a Pushmo follow-up, and some other cool looking games for e-shop + Virtue Last reward, Layton and Paper Mario before the end of the year ?

I hope I'm not having a stroke, because it's almost too good to be true.

CAVE343

Man you guys are easily impressed. Apparently games other regions have had for ages counts as new content.

I remember the days when PAL gamers were left in the cold most of the times with really late releases or none at all. I'm glad there is parity now in most cases

Also awesome that Overclocked is finally coming!

Celine

Man you guys are easily impressed. Apparently games other regions have had for ages counts as new content.
Well, even not counting 3DS region lock, you can't really enjoy Matsuno RPG without understanding japanese so I'm very pleased with this ND (same apply to Denpa Men).
Nano Assault Ex is the ice on the cake.

DrWong

Our Satoru delivered. Now I have to carefully plan my 2 next gaming months if I don't want to lose family & friends. So much interesting stuff coming for my 3DS. First thing tomorrow: buy a larger SD card and tonz of prepaid eshop cards. LM and Sakura Samurai to begin...

RpgN

Wow, there were tons of interesting announcements. I love these Nintendo Direct videos, it feels like Nintendo knows exactly how to address their fans. If only Sony would have something similar!

It's good to have a firm release date for Paper Mario now. Fire Emblem's release date is a huge disappointment and there was no mention of Animal Crossing :( I wanted Hana Sakurai for a while now, it's nice to have it. The whole level 5 announcement was a surprise and good way to release those games, I might get Crimson Shroud depending on how good it is. I might also give this Denpa RPG a try. And lastly a cool new sequel to Pullblox. I actually still need to play the first one, but it's good to have a sequel on the way.

Tomodachi

So they decided to dismember Guild01 into separate eshop games? Brilliant, I can get only the Matsuno game then, the only one I was interested in.

Is there a thread for this? I think it's pretty thread-worthy.

Heropon

Where are all Nintendo translators right now? Working in New Super Mario Bros. U? I can't understand what's happening with Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing, I suppose they should put more Mario in them. :(

But I'm pretty happy with the eShop content.

miksar

This Nintendo Direct was absolutely amazing.
It was better for Russian users who starting today have Russian eShop, and soon will have Russian Nintendo Club and an official Nintendo World online shop (with Wii U games priced €50). Shibata even spoke Russian a little bit lol.

Cosmozone

Gotta read through the thread tomorrow but for now... Virtue's Last Reward, hell yeah! 24 endings, hell yeah! :)))) The game was already official for Europe I think but I'm excited nevertheless.

I impulse bought Mario Kart (again) just because I could... Paid over the odds for the convenience of having it now and always on the system, rather than waiting to go to a shop and having to keep the cart on me. I hope too many people don't do it though, Nintendo should not be given the impression this pricing is ok!

Heropon

I don't know about profit margins, but how much more money does Nintendo gets when someone buys something from the eShop instead of a regular store?

disco

Get ready to unleash pedestrian-tossing pandemonium with Grace and Savannah in Tokyo Crash Mobs, a fast-paced action-puzzle game coming to the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo 3DS in early 2013. Players will need lightning-fast reflexes and an eye for strategy to survive the three chaotic weeks that lie ahead for our heroines, as they take on anyone and anything that gets in their way.

Just saw this. Fantastic! eShop will have so many absolutely top notch puzzle action titles!

Pullblox! Fallblox! Picross E! Picross E 2! Aeroporter! Tokyo Crash Mobs!!!

So happy right now!!! :D

Drago

I'm imagining him sitting on a gigantic pile of those Mario-themed 3DS models given out via Club Nintendo everywhere but North America.

And taking a giant shit on them? Yeah, I am too.

thanks for reminding me about that :(

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
So is the U.S. getting Guild01 eshop or what? I've been waiting to play a new Matsuno game since Tactics Ogre.

Goat Attack?

Game of the forever.

Paper Mario: Sticker Star |OT| GOATY
Paper Mario: Sticker Star |OT| Forget Partners, There's A Goat

Top Bottom