• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Everbodys Gone to the Rapture launching August 11

IvanJ

Banned
Yep I like them because they're relaxing to me. Sometimes I want to play something like Rocket League or Bloodborne or Destiny (for example) where there's a lot of action and such, but I find myself loving these types of games when I just want to chill and relax. Games like Ethan Carter, Life Is Strange, Journey. It helps that they're generally pretty beautiful games in one way or another as well.

Yeah, Life is Strange is definitely on my list, but I'm waiting for it to be completed. I simply cannot wait several months between episodes (I don't even wait a week for TV series, it's easier to just wait them out and then watch all at once).

When does the preorder end?

I want to preorder for the theme and discount, but I have to consider that this game may somehow be super terrible.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
I want to preorder for the theme and discount, but I have to consider that this game may somehow be super terrible.

Has The Chinese Room made a game with terrible reviews so far? Maybe games that some people don't like, but not games critically trashed upon.

vladdamad

So, so excited for this. Dear Esther didn't click with everyone, but it did with me, I still sometimes switch it on to walk around and relax. Amnesia: Machine for Pigs is also pretty underrated in my opinion. Absolutely a Day 1 purchase for me.

Top Bottom