• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDaravon

Man, soul crushing loss there, if he had gotten the EX kicks he would have won that round.

Also mad fucking props to that guy for both playing Chun and playing at that level with one hand, for real.

Anteo

I think he actually did. He was exposed at a major where there were.... wait for it... cameras

the match to look for in this pool is NOOBKING vs. MANGO. Mango needs to introduction. Noobking is one of the top Canadian players, one of the best Captain Falcons in the world and easily the best Falcon in Canada. He has a really unique and entertaining playstyle, should be a good match.

Hahahahahaha amazing

Edit:
That Chun had a chance =(
Watching 2 streams at the same time, so hard to do.

pyros

I won't lie, there is ageism in the FGC. But there are a few players in their 30's who stick around and don't have to endure the cries of "Old man!"...all that often. I'm 32 btw and I'd like to go next year.

I'm sure there is going to be some antagonists, but it is comforting to known you have support from your gaf sisters and brothers

I'm sure there is going to be some antagonists, but it is comforting to known you have support from your gaf sisters and brothers

Why don't we get some old Gaffers and go next year? We can all hang out by the ST machine and drink slightly more expensive beer.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
I love you guys.

Shouta. Go tell Markman yes I will marry him but under two conditions. One, he can only wear Hawaiian shirts and two, he change his name to Pablo.

Should I wear a Hawaiian shirt and change my name to Pablo for when I do commentary later?

Anteo

Boring Ryu, even I a scrub that sometime goes to arcades and loses more than wins here and there was saying "Don't jump, what are you doing man?"

RC

Banned
I remember the days when they wouldn't even consider Melee a fighting game. How the times have changed.

Frolow

Banned
These melee commentators are all wrong, Toad was a beast in SMB2.
Also this set was really weak, the Peach player was pretty bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom