• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road

The viewer count keeps jumping back and forth from 115k to 122k

7k Marvel minions checking to see if it has already started, then leaving disappointed.

Dahbomb

The viewer count keeps jumping back and forth from 115k to 122k

7k Marvel minions checking to see if it has already started, then leaving disappointed.
I lol'd @ this.

I guess Deckard Cain was right about Smash taking too long in the finals.

Is Evo ever going to get their shit together and be on time one year

badnewsbarrett-png.2170

It might not replace Melee, but Nintendo will make sure it's there. Basically, if one of the games is there, it will be Smash 4. Especially since Nintendo is definitely going to sponsor again.
whynotboth?

Maybe it's cause I don't play Smash, maybe it's cause these matches seem to take forever, maybe it's something else, but this feels decidedly less hype than both KI and BB.
I didn't watch any BB but I did watch most of the KI finals earlier and Smash has been more exciting. Especially the Ice Climbers and Pikachu matches. These types of matches though aren't as fun to watch but Smash is always exciting.

Xamdou

Omg totally forgot about Evo SF finals today cuz of work and World Cup, good thing I browsed GAF after watching some new eps of anime at Crunchyroll!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom