• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob White

Could open a pretzel factory with that salt.

Heh, sketch version:

CKQmforUwAAwv5S.jpg

This is amazing.

phanphare

Banned

oh ok lol

I didn't put too much stock into those reddit posts. it is called a salty suite, after all.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Ugh, hopefully I'll be back in time to catch Marvel. I'll miss out on Guilty Gear's finals, but nothing I can do. :(

Shouta

I'm gonna be stream monstering finals day. One of the JPs players I know couldn't get a Finals Day pass to watch it in the ballroom so I gave them mine. Sitting at the front last year was hella tiring despite being awesome. Just gonna relax in my hotel room and shit, lol.

Thinking about buying some pizza =o

Producer

It's like poetry.

And 2 Japanese players in top 8 Marvel is totally more than what I expected. Have they been picking up the game recently or did I miss something?

RF has been the best morridoom in jp for a while now, and Cross is supposed to be the best jp Zero. In fact its been said the RF has kinda killed marvel in japan with his win streak lol.

Cyrano

I'm gonna be stream monstering finals day. One of the JPs players I know couldn't get a Finals Day pass to watch it in the ballroom so I gave them mine. Sitting at the front last year was hella tiring despite being awesome. Just gonna relax in my hotel room and shit, lol.

Thinking about buying some pizza =o
Who are your admin predictions? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom