• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUME5

Neither would I if I didn't have loads of insecure fat friends, when fat people are insecure they mock skinny people "look at how thin you are, I bet you don't struggle with stairs" someone once said to me in an attempt to make me feel shame for being skinny, it's so fucking weird, if you're fat either accept it or do something about it like I did, don't just sit there and wallow in misery.

Haha, what the fuck?

I just invented my own time zone

How's life?

Yay :D

You might be here to see a new star be born

I hope

because I left for dinner and got wasted and took a nap for three hours but you all still haven't finished this thread yet :mad:

so let's kick it into fifrth gear or whatever is the top one in your car and zoom zoom to enlightment

Not when I do it.

um yes I do

tumblr_o52en7rsvm1tfbtrwo1_500.gif

in all seriouslyness, stairs are fine. I have the cardio of a saint

a saint who's single-handedly saving the planet by biking to work instead of driving her car. you're welcome

special is relative. I'm special to my girlfriend, close friends and family. I don't need to be special to someone a hundred years from now or even just someone across town. That wouldn't be much use to me.

I call this theory "special relativity"

FloatOn

special is relative. I'm special to my girlfriend, close friends and family. I don't need to be special to someone a hundred years from now or even just someone across town. That wouldn't be much use to me.

I call this theory "special relativity"

I have a crush on your humor can we put it inside someone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom