• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuckie

Etch

enhanced-8339-1398761378-2.jpg

I swear I heard this joke in a movie or tv series not too long ago.

Jobbs

Banned
Fuckin.. Fuck this. I was near the end of a long mission and everything was going well except for my tank had gotten a masochism early on -- So every time he took damage, which was his job, he was demoralizing everyone with his pleasure moans.

So... Near the end of the mission I guess everyone reached their stress breaking point from him and three of my people had heart attacks at once and I wiped out.

Fuck this game. I'm going for a walk.

Symphonia

Banned
Was that job worth it ?

I mean was it something you did passionately or just to earn money ?
what am trying to ask is this.

Do you feel better now ?
My manager was a narcissistic asshole who tried to stop me seeing my dad in hospital after having a heart attack. He, and the company, can go fuck themselves.

Fuckin.. Fuck this. I was near the end of a long mission and everything was going well except for my tank had gotten a masochism early on -- So every time he took damage, which was his job, he was demoralizing everyone with his pleasure moans.

So... Near the end of the mission I guess everyone reached their stress breaking point from him and three of my people had heart attacks at once and I wiped out.

haha

FloatOn

fail.gif

Jindrax

My manager was a narcissistic asshole who tried to stop me seeing my dad in hospital after having a heart attack. He, and the company, can go fuck themselves.

I swear I cannot turn of the lawyerness I read this and all kinds of alarms go off.
Was this in the US?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom