• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

You've used that one already.

A million times. =(

This Hailey Williams obsession isn't cute
lDY41mG.gif

MutFox

Banned
Assuming you're implying ios is better quality and android is going just for market share instead of quality, that's also wrong.

Oh no, just saying that Apple is staying closed, just like the 80's and 90's.
That's what lost it for them, but they'll always have their niche.

But they like staying closed anyways, and they have billions in revenue, so it doesn't matter.
I have an Android phone and love it,
cause I can just use it and not be slowed down by itunes type crap just for simple file transferring.
(Unless there's another way, without jailbreaking)

Wazzy

Banned
Lmao. Tiddums made Worse Posts. Then Beef says truth hurts and all of the defenders of the game go after him.

Fucking gross.
Wait are we talking about the thread or did TDM's post get chosen for one of the twitter groups(the shit posts ones)?

Because if so, that's incredibly stupid. Anyone defending that game should be linked.

If it's the thread, yeah they're all gross with their defense. I agree generalizations suck but you know what, it's always the same moe/anime avatars that come out and defend this shit and then when they're called out they play dumb. Most people in that thread arguing against these type of games probably enjoy anime too but know where to draw the line.

MutFox

Banned
LOL, that thread...
I stepped in there when it started and knew where it was headed...

Left after reading a few posts on the 1st page... :|

Wait are we talking about the thread or did TDM's post get chosen for one of the twitter groups(the shit posts ones)?

Because if so, that's incredibly stupid. Anyone defending that game should be linked.

If it's the thread, yeah they're all gross with their defense. I agree generalizations suck but you know what, it's always the same moe/anime avatars that come out and defend this shit and then when they're called out they play dumb. Most people in that thread arguing against these type of games probably enjoy anime too but know where to draw the line.

Tiddum's post was explicitly linked to on the shit posts twitter and everyone jumped on the "fuck the mods" train and was defending the game. Beef tweets truth hurts and they go after him.

Just tweeted saying open discussion is fine as long as the subject matter isn't disgusting bullshit that involves sexually punishing girls that look 12. We'll see how it goes.

Wazzy

Banned
Tiddum's post was explicitly linked to on the shit posts twitter and everyone jumped on the "fuck the mods" train and was defending the game. Beef tweets truth hurts and they go after him.

Just tweeted saying open discussion is fine as long as the subject matter isn't disgusting bullshit that involves sexually punishing girls that look 12. We'll see how it goes.
Lmao they're all nutjobs.

Sometimes I think it's best to avoid those people here. They're clearly not right in the head and I wouldn't even be shocked if they start throwing out threats. Anyone who thinks they need to defend the rights of a game involving sexually assaulting children needs serious help.

But I an glad the mods for once shamed their bullshit. Too many of those posters get away with disgusting shit.

Yeah fuck the mods. They're so messed up for not wanting to support a game where you sexually punish children.

Wake up, sheeple.
Dis shady truth.

"My god if we start censoring child molestiation what next, rape?! What is the world coming to?!"

AcridMeat

Banned
Ooh, that Penn Alexander track is gorgeous, it melts my banana.

I couldn't listen to the Jai Paul track, Vimeo isn't working on my phone at the minute for some reason. I'll check it out on YouTube.

Right, car sale time, wish me luck!
It's hot as fuq. Ah try to listen on your laptop if you still have it, it wasn't uploaded anywhere else.

Well done selling your wheels.
She's just really dainty and ladylike in her scenes too, non of this awful, rough, slapped around stuff, gagging BJ crap and "fuck me like a little slut" bullshit. Nothing turns me off quicker.
You understand me.

I laughed and cried my way through those 4 pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom