• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg

so i guess this thread is still a thing huh

back in my day, fake gaf used to mean something

these youngsters prolly dont know wtf im talking about

smh

Windam

Scaley member
so i guess this thread is still a thing huh

back in my day, fake gaf used to mean something

these youngsters prolly dont know wtf im talking about

smh

I know. :( The close-knit community of thirsty, homoerotic post loving Fakers obsessed with cheese and Gattaca is being invaded by a bunch of weirdos. :'(

I feel like seeing Amazing Spider-Man 2 is a waste of money for what I'm pretty sure is a bang bang sparkly adventure.

To be fair, there's not that much action, comparatively. And what there is is a lot more interesting than the Raimi punch-punch-dodge-kick-punch Spider-Man
I'll stop I'm sorry I can't help it

Though I really don't know what people (not you specifically, just in response to the general complaint) are expecting when going into superhero films to then complain about all the action and CGI and shit. It's a superhero film. What's the point of it if not for a load of crazy shit to go down?

It was pretty good, just nothing jaw-dropping. And her voice is nice enough, it's just didn't butter my parsnips particularly.

Dead to me

On a separate note, me and Hayley Williams do have one thing in common. We both have Lemuria t-shirts. Which I am wearing at the moment.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I slaked everyone's thirst in the last thread.

anton-yelchin-smurfs-star-10.jpg

Lady thirst and dude thirst alike.

"Whoever drinks of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again. The water that I will give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life."

Book of Transhuman, 4:14

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Though I really don't know what people (not you specifically, just in response to the general complaint) are expecting when going into superhero films to then complain about all the action and CGI and shit. It's a superhero film. What's the point of it if not for a load of crazy shit to go down?

Wasn't really complaining about it being a superhero film, but if I'm going to use the rest of my moolah to see a film, I'm sure as hell going to make sure it's a good one.

NinjaBoiX

On a separate note, me and Hayley Williams do have one thing in common. We both have Lemuria t-shirts. Which I am wearing at the moment.
She does wear some pretty cool band tees; Misfits, Ramones, Black Flag, AC/DC, The Descendants, Minor Threat, etc.

And just for you Rob:

4JfW2L7.jpg

The consensus seems to be that it's merely an affectation, but she's pretty dreamy cool so I like to give her the benefit of the doubt.

(Seriously, I reckon she just digs those bands. Let's be honest, the majority of the teeny boppers at a Paramore gig probably wouldn't even recognise most of those bands let alone be impressed.)

Windam

Scaley member
I slaked everyone's thirst in the last thread.
Lady thirst and dude thirst alike.

"Whoever drinks of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again. The water that I will give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life."

Book of Transhuman, 4:14

M'ady Anna...

iEfNV7ELVmx9r.gif

Toa TAK

Banned
I totally take back what I said in that Kurtzman & Orci thread... that wasn't the best thing I will hear all day.

Got another interview!

PirateKing

Now that you mentioned Sprite, I've never seen any ad in Melbourne.

How old are ya Windam?

In other news I'm gonna go pick up a violin soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom