• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
ha, debatable. I mean I had to pull an audible and crash for a couple hours, but yeah I'm here and alive and reasonably sane.

Man that Audible shade. The humanity.

Here's to your sanity

I've never used an online dating service and am curious if I'd actually get responses but I'm not in a position to find out. :p

You'd get them!

You could be swimming in it, I mean, if that's your thing

marrec

Banned
I've never used an online dating service and am curious if I'd actually get responses but I'm not in a position to find out. :p

RnvgOjJ.gif

as an example

Jobbs

Banned
Anyone who is have a drink with me is gonna have to drink this moonshine. No exceptions. Who's Tough Enough?

Man that Audible shade. The humanity.

Here's to your sanity

I just realized I used (and botched) a sports reference. Go me. haha. Etymology is weird.

I need my sanity, so I took Monday off work. I should be back to a normal sleeping schedule by then, hopefully.

Anyone who is have a drink with me is gonna have to drink this moonshine. No exceptions. Who's Tough Enough?

Sounds awful. Maybe I was terribly unlucky, but I've never had good moonshine.

FloatOn

Fuck it. List time:

1. Paul Simon - Graceland
2. Arcade Fire - the suburbs
3. Radiohead - kid A
4. Weezer - Pinkerton
5. Bad Religion - the process of belief
6. Interpol - turn on the bright lights
7. Third Eye Blind - blue
8. The Rentals - seven more minutes
9. Talking Heads - stop making sense
10. Sigur Ros - ( )

Radiohead sucks

come again?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Lol listening to Ocean Avenue by Yellowcard after reading that they are breaking up. My taste in music in the early 2000s... Jesus fixed it I think.

marrec

Banned
Fuck it. List time:

1. Paul Simon - Graceland
2. Arcade Fire - the suburbs
3. Radiohead - kid A
4. Weezer - Pinkerton
5. Bad Religion - the process of belief
6. Interpol - turn on the bright lights
7. Third Eye Blind - blue
8. The Rentals - seven more minutes
9. Talking Heads - stop making sense
10. Sigur Ros - ( )

You started this shit

1) Brand New - Deja Entendu
2) Bright Eyes - Lifted or The Story Is in the Soil, Keep Your Ear to the Ground
3) Counting Crows - August and Everything After
4) The Refreshments - Fizzy Fuzzy Big and Buzzy
5) Coeur de Pirate - Blonde
6) Amanda Palmer - ...who killed Amanda Palmer
7) Fiona Apple - The Idler Wheel...
8) Sleater Kinney - The Woods
9) Tegan and Sara - The Con
10) Regina Spektor - Far

Jobbs

Banned
Why. There are so many delicious ways to get drunk!

Moonshine is fun in a gathering because it tastes like paint thinner! It's fun getting people to try it. The stuff I have also comes in a really cool looking jar, which is big. I like a good presentation.

I wouldn't under normal circumstances sit around and partake it as other forms of drank.

I only drink coke sorry. :(

Most times that'd be fine. I don't frequently imbibe

FUME5

Moonshine is fun in a gathering because it tastes like paint thinner! It's fun getting people to try it. The stuff I have also comes in a really cool looking jar, which is big. I like a good presentation.

I wouldn't under normal circumstances sit around and partake it as other forms of drank.

Check out the big man over here.

FloatOn

I like your list marrec!

I feel like an asshole for not having the mars volta somewhere on there but what can you do?

Like, Mexico and the US fucked and popped out two kids. The older one, New Mexico, is the total fuck up. Really ugly, doesn't do much of anything, a barren wasteland of humanity. And then you have Arizona. Beautiful, hip and cool, makes great food, everyone loves them.

marrec

Banned
I like your list marrec!

I feel like an asshole for not having the mars volta somewhere on there but what can you do?

I saw Mars Volta live and they sucked but that's expected.

Since I went to school in Las Cruces I was able to see At the Drive In, Mars Volta, and Sparta all at the same venue.

At the Drive In was the best :-/

I do like Mars Volta now though.

Your list is pretty dope too

marrec

Banned
Like, Mexico and the US fucked and popped out two kids. The older one, New Mexico, is the total fuck up. Really ugly, doesn't do much of anything, a barren wasteland of humanity. And then you have Arizona. Beautiful, hip and cool, makes great food, everyone loves them.

Listen, I <3 you and all, but New Mexico food is way better than Arizona food if only because of Hatch Green Chilis and La Posta.

Edit:

and bathtub cheese

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Arizona and New Mexico are both really good place to go if you're planning on dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom