• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout 4 Officially Revealed for PC, Xbox One, PS4 [Reddit Rumor = Ban]

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
And for the people picketing the graphics already, here's a screenshot of Fallout 3 when it was announced:
293528_full.jpg

And here's what the game looked like when released(no mods):
14549460816_624ada0415_k.jpg
That's a very flattering Fallout 3 screenshot.

Remeard

Jesus, some gamers are some of the most self entitled pricks imaginable. I would hate to be on the team that made a game like this, spent years of my life on a project and a screen leaks out, first thing that is repeated on a major gaming forum is how "last gen" it looks.

Pooya

the textures are kind of blurry but detailed :( plz don't be megatextures, don't ruin another game pleaaase.

Compsiox

Banned
Jesus, some gamers are some of the most self entitled pricks imaginable. I would hate to be on the team that made a game like this, spent years of my life on a project and a screen leaks out, first thing that is repeated on a major gaming forum is how "last gen" it looks.

Don't worry the majority will appreciate it.

lol.

These kinds of post are why some will never take gaming seriously. The hyperbole is out of control.

For one, if the game has no indoor/outdoor loading cells, and looks like that screenshot, it will be amazing.

Also. Have you seen Fallout 3?
fallout-3-point-scrapper.jpg

(PC Screen)

This. Fallout 3 (vanilla) doesn't look as good as some people seem to remember.

Gaz_RB

What a great thing to wake up to. E3 is going to get rocked.

I'm incredibly interested to see what Bethesda can pull off when their hardware more closely matches their ambitions. 16x the RAM must count for something.

orochi91

Not seeing any entitlement here.

Game simply looks unimpressive for a next-gen exclusive AAA game.

Fox Mulder

i don't really care about graphics over scope and art style. I've put hundreds of hours into F3 and Skyrim on consoles even though they're ugly with god awful animations.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Thank god for no cross-gen.

Now all we need is a 2015 release, lol.

Graphics don't look super-hot, but it's w/e, kinda.

Fury451

Banned
I can't believe that's the best they could do with the boxart. It looks almost identical to this but zoomed in:

Yeah, unfortunately that's where my cynical brain went right away. Perhaps it's just placeholder and will be changed.

Anyways, I'm so excited for this; ikely grab it for my console first and then pick up the PC definitive or whatever once they've released DLC and such.

Between 3 and New Vegas, I must've put close to 400 hours in. Probably more.

B4D1E

If they showed it before their conference, I think the big megaton will be: "And Fallout 4 will be available tomorrow"

One man can hope

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Not seeing any entitlement here.

Game simply looks unimpressive for a next-gen exclusive AAA game.

You guys are pretty quick at passing judgment.

It's Bethesda. I'm not expecting FO4 to be specially pretty, but can we please wait till we get some gameplay footage before going bananas?

Pastry

Banned
Please let combat not suck, I really didn't like shooting in 3 and NV :( I like everything else about it though lol

woopWOOP

Rundown garage as new HQ? Sweet!

Here's hoping New Vegas' different sides and food/water mechanic are going to be carried over in this one.

witness

Agreed. People here are fucking crazy if they think it looks last gen. How quickly we forget. And it's 1 screenshot, one screenshot, and people are shouting from the mountain tops that it looks last gen.

Top Bottom