• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout TV series started filming

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
Amazon Prime have officially started filming the Fallout TV series

FX9xM6dXgAIntfT

First set pics:

FX9xNLzXEAE5QKJ
FX9xNT9WYAEwkVF

unknown.png
FYT4cTuWAAIq-sT
FYEo4YqXEAAM7BE

Cast include Walton Goggins, Ella Purnell, Kyle MacLachlan

202230.jpg
unknown.png
Kyle_McLachlan_Cannes_2017_2.jpg

Scared Birds GIF

Last edited:

Melon Husk

From IMDB:

Bethesda Game Studios' Director And Executive Producer Todd Howard Will Oversee And Produce The Show.

Series writing credits

Lisa Joy (Burn Notice co-producer, Westworld producer)
Jonathan Nolan
Alright Todd, you've assembled a fine crew. Todd's quite smart (he was in a chess club you see) so he should know his limits and won't try to micromanage beyond his limits like your average Sony producer. Carefully optimistic?

Last edited:
Odds of this being good have got to be 0.001%. Tops.
Sarcastic and snarky responses like these are always pure ass. A beloved IP is adapted into another medium and there's a barrage of comments about how the actors are miscast or the set design is unfaithful to the source material. You have a right to be a snarky asshole, men's laws allow for such attitudes, but at least be original than saying "this is not going to be good" and then exiting the thread.

Sarcastic and snarky responses like these are always pure ass.
But there is virtue in boundless optimism about licensed video game television shows?
A beloved IP is adapted into another medium and there's a barrage of comments about how the actors are miscast or the set design is unfaithful to the source material.
Nobody in this thread, including me, has said anyone is miscast, or anything about the set design.
You have a right to be a snarky asshole, men's laws allow for such attitudes
What is this the Constitutional Convention? Why you talking like Thomas Jefferson all of a sudden?
, but at least be original than saying "this is not going to be good" and then exiting the thread.
What the fuck did you contribute? :messenger_tears_of_joy:

But there is virtue in boundless optimism about licensed video game television shows?

Nobody in this thread, including me, has said anyone is miscast, or anything about the set design.

What is this the Constitutional Convention? Why you talking like Thomas Jefferson all of a sudden?

What the fuck did you contribute? :messenger_tears_of_joy:
I never said anything about "boundless optimism" and I wasn't referring to you specifically in regards to common past criticisms. The first post is always about bashing something and then never posting again. Where's the discourse in that? I'm not sure what you're talking about with that 0.001% success rate as Amazon Studios have been killing it with their recent shows. Might wanna check them out.

I never said anything about "boundless optimism" and I wasn't referring to you specifically in regards to common past criticisms. The first post is always about bashing something and then never posting again. Where's the discourse in that? I'm not sure what you're talking about with that 0.001% success rate as Amazon Studios have been killing it with their recent shows. Might wanna check them out.
Even though I have Amazon Prime I still typically just grab all my shows by... other means... so I don't even pay much attention to who makes it. I still have S3 of The Boys which I'm pretty sure is Amazon. I liked the first two season well enough. I dropped Wheel of Time pretty quickly, thought it was dreadful. Been listening to the audiobooks. Blood and ashes Mat they aren't much better. So what else is on there that I should check out?

As far as Fallout I just really don't think it's suited to being adapted into a television show. Probably in any era but least of all 2022.

En Sama

Episode 2 Merle's daughter falls in love with billy the ghoul and no one wants to go to the wedding because they are all bigots the end.

Rockondevil

I’m excited to give it a try. Hope it turns out good.
Pictures look good, but a couple of pictures doesn’t sell it.

En Sama

Does anyone even for a second believe that these people are going to give us moral quandaries or philosophical questions about society in the aftermath of a nuclear war?
Or are they just going to go "oh robots are futuristic imaqine if all the people of the world united and started their own potato farm" wtf.

Trogdor1123

I’m really looking forward to this. I’m betting the first (once they leave the vault) episode deals with human trafficking…

Last edited:
Top Bottom