• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu scans ( ASH ...... etc )

Haunted

Hcoregamer00 said:
Bingo, I would love to think that they would be hitting 512 MB's soon just because I have a feeling that Dragon Quest 9 would need it.
Well, if they can pack the awesome Phantom Hourglass into a 64MB(!) cart, I don't think any game should really need 512MB.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Haunted One said:
Well, if they can pack the awesome Phantom Hourglass into a 64MB(!) cart, I don't think any game should really need 512MB.
Games with a lot of FMV might need them.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Haunted One said:

Square Enix will need it....fot their upcoming ds rpg...

reriel

Ryujin said:
I think it's just the same stuff that was in the E3 trailer, either that or people have their priorities messed up.
but last week famitsu had already screens from e3 trailer, so I don't think they would put in the same screens again :(

explodet said:
The SIMPLE PS2 games are dead!
Long live the SIMPLE Wii games!

The fact Wii got Simple Series from D3 is not important..

The fact Wii got Simple Series from D3 before PS3 is important...

And i'd like to try that kart game, it might be interesting, i wonder how much price will be... PS2 games are 2100yen, DS games are 2800yen, 3000yen for Wii games ?

And i like Rygar, honestly, it's strange people only focused on RPG scans...

icecream

Public Health Threat
I am totally liking how ASH is turning out. :D

And I can not believe Aquaplus is remaking Tears to Tiara for the PS3... why don´t they just co-develop their latest one for PC? It is still in development, needs the graphical improvement and looks 10x better than TtT...

And people who would discount this game because of its PC roots are stupid. It is better than 90% of the generic stuff you get from companies like Ideaf

ethelred

Vic said:
Games with a lot of FMV might need them.

I highly doubt Dragon Quest IX is going to have a lot of FMV. It's not really how Horii designs his games.

Ryujin said:
I think it's just the same stuff that was in the E3 trailer, either that or people have their priorities messed up.

Everyone's priorities are just fine. We've seen and learned plenty on Lost Odyssey, but remarkably little (as in, nothing) on ASH until the floodgates opened in this thread. It seems perfectly reasonable for this to be the priority for conversation. Besides, they're both new RPGs from Sakaguchi.

icecream said:
And people who would discount this game because of its PC roots are stupid. It is better than 90% of the generic stuff you get from companies like Ideaf

Better than Idea Factory? That is... a really low bar.

ethelred said:
Everyone's priorities are just fine.

I didn't mean it in that way. I'm excited by ASH and it's pushing me further towards buying a DS. (I don't have one yet, not a big fan of handheld gaming in general....you may release the hounds now DS fans).

I understand that ASH is and should be the focal point of this thread, all I was saying is that if new scans with potential new info showing new scenes of Lost Odyssey exist in this famitsu then why haven't we seen them yet and why has nobody talked about them at all? Nobody seems to care at all. I didn't mean that everyone should just stop what they are doing and just talk about LO and ignore everything else.

Anyway, sorry if that derailed the thread slightly.

Top Bottom