• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Farewell 5secondrulesucks

giphy.gif

By the way, I rarely ever do this (kick someone while they’re down/on the way out), but I’ve probably never agreed more with a ban note than the one for DynamiteCop. I flat out had to start avoiding that guy awhile ago.

Dude seems to only have one speed and that speed is “Fuck You” or more accurately “Fuck Everyone Who’s Not Me.” I know there’s a Meta thread, and ban justice thread, not trying to derail, just had to get it off my chest.

Hissing Sid

I don’t like to see anyone get barred whether I like them or not. You kinda get used to all the regular pissheads in the pub and just adjust your position at the bar accordingly.

After reading the reason I do get why though.

DESTROYA

I honestly dont think i care about any of spergs enough to participate in a welcome back or farewell thread.

Why won't one of you fucking losers buy me gaf gold, i want to be part of your dumb club for losers.
Yeah!
Buy this man gold because he thinks he deserves it not because he’s a cheap bastard or anything.(y)

Papa

Banned
By the way, I rarely ever do this (kick someone while they’re down/on the way out), but I’ve probably never agreed more with a ban note than the one for DynamiteCop. I flat out had to start avoiding that guy awhile ago.

Dude seems to only have one speed and that speed is “Fuck You” or more accurately “Fuck Everyone Who’s Not Me.” I know there’s a Meta thread, and ban justice thread, not trying to derail, just had to get it off my chest.

You avoid your own shadow though, Courage

O-N-E

I knew he was getting banned as soon as I saw that stupid shit he posted. Derails everything just to start some false beef. Sure, I've laughed at some of his posts, but looking at his presence here as a whole, good riddance.

Top Bottom