• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works TV |OT| Now with no more posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Principate

Saint Titanfall
Best path. I'm hyped. I hope there's a new arrangement of the "Emiya" track from the game.
During the fight with Berserker.
That was the best part of the route for me.

That as well as
Lancer's sacrifice.
Such a badass moment.

That played during that moment, honestly didn't remember that.

By fair my favourite Emiya track useage was
During Archer vs Shirou were stands up and his narration is saying just as you reject me I shall defeat you with all my powers and states "I am the bone of my sword", then Emiya begins. Such an awesome moment since it's personal theme named after him and plays just as he makes his comeback against his future self.

Best girl
Best route
Hyped as fuck
BVa3aDr.png

I agree.

I hope Shiro isn't as braindead in this one.

Principate

Saint Titanfall
Makes sense. Guess it'll be like F/Z in which a lot of time was spent outside of Kiritsugu's team. Pretty exciting.

I'd still say it'll be the opposite of that, though they'll be a lot more perspectives than the actual route. Unlike F/Z it's a lot more centred for a reason though I expect this season to have a fair amount more perspectives to develop the other characters.

StayDead

Now I just started watching Prism Illya, I couldn't get into the prequel series there was as I found it a bit wordy when I watched it. I really like Rin, what's the chances of me enjoying this?

Principate

Saint Titanfall
Now I just started watching Prism Illya, I couldn't get into the prequel series there was as I found it a bit wordy when I watched it. I really like Rin, what's the chances of me enjoying this?

There's lot and lots of Rin in this, and tsundere's are abound. Should be fine as long as you don't mind extended conversations on idealism and selfless lives etc.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

Rin is in this practically the entire time.

Blusby

I updated the OP by adding CMs for all pictured characters (except lolSakura) and the UBW PV so new peeps can get a taste of what to expect.

Phatmac

Rin is a big part of the story so you'll be pleased.

Lumination

'enry 'ollins
Everything I've known about FSN tells me this will be shit, but I will give it a try because of how fantastic the prequel was.

Principate

Saint Titanfall
Ah alright. The whole bug magic thing really freaked me out but it also was also pretty unique and interesting

I'd recommend you check out the Heaven's Feel movies, The story is made of 3 parallel universes events occur differently in each. This route which the adaption is based off of doesn't go into too much detail about sakura (hell everything about Sakura is a massive spoiler you weren't supposed to know about until the final route since F/Z is a prequel and came out way after FSN release it spoiled large swades of it).

HF which has her as the main heroine goes deeply into her situation.

Blusby

so hold up isnt Gilgamesh part of this parallel timeline? cause i dont see him in the OP along with the characters

Well in the route he's a secret for a bit and as it looks Ufotable is playing him off more as an "unknown, strange foreigner who comes to the church regularly". I don't know for sure how Ufo plans on handling him until I see his scenes. I'll do something in the OP though as a nod to his existence.

This background music that's playing in the theater right now is pretty good. If this is indicative of how the rest of the soundtrack is like we might be in for a real treat.

Kinyou

I'd recommend you check out the Heaven's Feel movies, The story is made of 3 parallel universes events occur differently in each. This route which the adaption is based off of doesn't go into too much detail about sakura (hell everything about Sakura is a massive spoiler you weren't supposed to know about until the final route since F/Z is a prequel and came out way after FSN release it spoiled large swades of it).

HF which has her as the main heroine goes deeply into her situation.
Ah, I see. Cool that they animate various routes.

Principate

Saint Titanfall
Sometimes the routes blend together for me, which route was it that had Caster's master beating on fools bare-handed?

This one

Though I understand why it blended DEEN mixed the beginning of fate and UBW and picked and chose some events whle ignoring the other.

Considering how closely Ufotable seems to be following this I hope we get the conversation between Ayako and Shirou about Archery..

Blusby

any reason why they didn't make a full version of this or at least an OVA?

It's because Nasu never released Prototype as a written work, for this they just adapted some scenes/info that's been released in extra materials books and interviews iirc.

Principate

Saint Titanfall
any reason why they didn't make a full version of this or at least an OVA?

They never actually finished the story, nor did Nasu release the written work (I think they're starting to do it now in the type moon magazine). I think Perseus was the most interesting servant we didn't get in the final version.

Jarmel

Banned
That played during that moment, honestly didn't remember that.

By fair my favourite Emiya track useage was
During Archer vs Shirou were stands up and his narration is saying just as you reject me I shall defeat you with all my powers and states "I am the bone of my sword", then Emiya begins. Such an awesome moment since it's personal theme named after him and plays just as he makes his comeback against his future self.

No joke, that moment should be the highlight of the entire franchise.

OceanBlue

Soon. After Hollow Ataraxia and Apocrypha get an anime.
I have hope.
I know I'd personally like a F/HA anime (I want to see animated Caren :D), but when I think of F/HA animated, I think of Carnival Phantasm. I can't see it as more than just a bunch of loosely-connected sketches with abrupt mood shifts.

Hype for UBW!

I know I'd personally like a F/HA anime (I want to see animated Caren :D), but when I think of F/HA animated, I think of Carnival Phantasm. I can't see it as more than just a bunch of loosely-connected sketches with abrupt mood shifts.

Hype for UBW!
No give me Tuskihime remake next then we'll talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom