• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Favorite 'airship' in a game?

RMI

Banned
FFIV-Amano_LunarWhale.jpg

Lunar Whale IV life.

love this stupid fucking thing.

Brunobi02

Neo Member
stage3.png

Going through this airship in Strider was so epic and memorable. The level is so well paced and taking down and entire airship by your self is just too awesome.

MrTroubleMaker

Gold Member
lol, wtf is the Normandy doing in Skyrim?

I know it's on PC, where you can put literally anything from Darth Vader to ponies, but still.
That's where they crash landed in 3 ;) I actually have that mod still installed , two games I like together !

Prototype

Delphinus from Skies of Arcadia!

/thread
This is what I came to post.

I also really like the albatross but ya, delphinus is far and away the best airship imo.

The epoch in chrono trigger comes close because it can travel thru time. Which is pretty damn cool in my book.

bK2VEPu.jpg

Many were mentioned already so I'll just say Lombardia from Wild Arms 3. She was a dragon AND an airplane all in one. She transforms when you take off and when you land. Plus, you can also do aerial battles when you fly around.

My favorite right here. It was really cool to see her act as the airship. Though I more so remember her from Wild Arms 2. So it was cool for me to have the return.

Top Bottom