• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

number47

Hall of Pain Henry really should have had an extended title run. At the peak of that run he was such a believable monster
only to fight his moral enemy again for the whatever time. Vince can't write shit for giants.

I think hall of pain was about 2-3 months.

klonere

Banned
Henry basically rescued Smackdown house show attendance as well, Orton had totally killed attendance on top there.

Even Corpus Christi loves it

Seriously getting Corpus Christi behind you deserves a medal and a push.

The crowd got behind him even ;-; Too bad there's no way he'll win a feud against Orton or Bray.

If I could, I'd leave the Wyatt/Harper thing till post Mania and if indeed Bray is champ by then, that's an easy and hot first program for them to go to. He wont win ofc.

Mahonay

Banned
Even Corpus Christi loves it
Harper's presence and match storytelling ability is something else. And the fact he's one of the best workers on either roster makes him even more amazing. Supposedly the guy gets a ton of respect from the other talent.

Not sure how long he'd be able to work as a face, since his physical appearance is definitely that of a heel. He could definitely just be a guy who fucks up people on either side.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Should face Luke Harper start doing comedy vignettes?

I dont even know how Luke works as a singles wrestler, much less a face one with his look. And I love the guy.

Some dudes are just meant to be the "enforcers" of stables I guess. You know, like Roman Regins >_>

Bronx-Man

Banned
The last live show I ever went to was the Christmas SmackDown with Mark Henry vs Daniel Bryan in a steel cage as the main event. Shit was DOPE.

klonere

Banned
I dont even know how Luke works as a singles wrestler, much less a face one with his look. And I love the guy.

Some dudes are just meant to be the "enforcers" of stables I guess. You know, like Roman Regins >_>

He's a really, really good singles wrestler, you don't have to worry about that.

Caderfix

If I could, I'd leave the Wyatt/Harper thing till post Mania and if indeed Bray is champ by then, that's an easy and hot first program for them to go to. He wont win ofc.

That's probably what's going to happen, the next PPV is set already and the rumors for Mania are most likely true.

Mahonay

Banned

He's one of the best workers on the entire roster.
he needs to use sister abigail as a finisher. looks awesome when he does it for some reason.
Because he looks fucking insane when he's doing it.

Is HHH gonna wrestle Gallagher's Umbrella at mania. The Umbrella is over he can absorb some of that spotlight. He's not gonna give up that spot.

Zach

OwensIsNow and I are an odd couple tag team now that 1) we bonded over Worry. and 2) Data West died in a house fire.

Mizerman

Cena was close to being future endevoured, the Halloween thing happened and Cena got a little bit of screen time playing a literal parody of Vanilla Ice, people thought his rap thing was funny, so the gimmick stuck

Yeah, after that whole "Ruthless Aggression" thing and having a brief feud with Kidman after tagging with him, it was kinda clear that creative didn't have much for him at that time.

Kaladin

I'm not convinced. I think he needs time - he shouldn't be anywhere near a main event feud yet.

Dude has come a long way since he re-debut'd. He knows how to use his size both in the ring and in promos. He doesn't have the biggest move set, but you don't expect that from a big guy. He plays the monster heel so well. Dude is legit intimidating and that roar that comes at the beginning of his music should be feared.

He's a big guy that gets it and can use it. He's going to be what they wanted out of Lesnar without the baggage one day.

klonere

Banned
I said I loved the guy didnt I? Since when it "great workrate" enough to suceed in the WWE?

Oh, sorry I misunderstood. I'm not saying he needs to be main event, he has enough of a defined gimmick and odd charisma that would let him be an upper midcarder no problem.

Mahonay

Banned
I said I loved the guy didnt I? Since when it "great workrate" enough to suceed in the WWE?
He's a good promo, has strong presence, a defined character, and is able tell a story in every match he's involved in. He's a lot more than "guy that has strong workrate". That's not what I meant.

OwensIsNow and I are an odd couple tag team now that 1) we bonded over Worry. and 2) Data West died in a house fire.
Spoilerz
tumblr_ns6ijiOdUi1uvyu9yo10_400.gif

tumblr_ns6jahjckk1uvyu9yo1_400.gif

number47

We do, and then we need them fighting for the title at Mania. Back Suplex vs PowerBomb = GOAT
wwe rendition of the famous wire 'fuck' monologue.

juse variations of the same moves over and over again.

and Luke Harper is a semi jobber,or a belt warmer. I don't remember him on the mic and he doesn't sell shirts. but he works well,kane level well.

cordy

Banned
He reason why Big e well never become the guy is because he is Black man.

Yep.

Imagine if Big E was white. He'd be pushed. I'm not saying that because I'm black, I'm saying that because it's Vince. Just look at the guys he's pushed and what they were capable of and then look at Big E and what he's capable of.

Mahonay

Banned
wwe rendition of the famous wire 'fuck' monologue.

juse variations of the same moves over and over again.

and Luke Harper is a semi jobber,or a belt warmer. I don't remember him on the mic and he doesn't sell shirts. but he works well,kane level well.
Jericho-Luke-Harper-shirt.jpg

Also LOL @ working ability same as Kane. Come on son.

Top Bottom