• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FFXII:ZJS HD Remake [imagine if someone made an OT thread titled "Cure for Cancer"]

Soodanim

Gold Member
I'd probably buy it on Steam to show support, but I already imported IZJS and applied the fan made English patch (just get your regular FF12, the IZJS, and apply the patch) so I'm already playing it in a form as least as good as it would be on PS4.

Ibuki

Banned
Seriously though, how did this seem like a good idea?

I'd want it to be on PS4, but if it was only PS3/Vita that would be ok. I doubt that would even be an option at this point.

At least we know Shinji Hashimoto's account now.
:
1418061004-ilmayofgnagwh.gif

watershed

Banned
Sorry guys.

Still love you all.

I just figured, well we know SOME kind of announcement will come sometime soon, and I didn't want to post in that "its still a beautiful PS2 game" thread mainly because in was asking a question.

Srsly, i love you guys. No harm intended.

Bullshit. You knew what you were doing with that thread title. You wanted clicks and reactions.

VertPin

I never log in and post anymore

i have been hoping for this for a long time

I hope you get junior'd, you got my hopes up.

I will internalize this pain and suffering. 20 years from now, I will lash out and kick a puppy. I hope you're able to sleep soundly with that on your conscience, OP.

Anyway, if it did get announced, I'd hope for a PS3/Vita version because I don't own a PS4 yet and not 100% sure if I ever will. Honestly though, if it was a PS4 exclusive, it would probably be the game that finally convinces me that I need a PS4. Not that it doesn't already have games that I want to play, but this is the one that would tip me over and put me on the inside of the fence.

Echoing all the complaints. Come on man, I audibly gasped when I read the thread title... :(

To answer your question, it'd be a dream to see this on the Vita but I'm not keeping my hopes up. I'd take anything at this point: PS4, PS3...

I don't own a gaming PC so I'm hoping it comes to consoles, sorry PCGAF.

AmanoBuff

It's very likely it will be PS4/PS3/PS Vita.

PS3/Vita: Japan, Asia, a few other regions.
PS4: U.S. And the rest

Now that I have answered your question. Pls tell me what was on your mind when you created this thread.

Getting people excited for nothing and wasting their time is no joke.

If you want to talk about FFXII, go to one of the many threads on it.

Now I'm wondering what will happen first

SE doing something that fans actually want or
Someone finding a cure for cancer

Why not both? Coming this E3, Hashimoto announces "Cure for Cancer"!

Although, Squenix has already pre-empted this with Star Ocean 5. Unless you mean more stuff fans want beyond that.

Thoraxes

You guys really thought a thread title with a SE game and Remake would result in anything?

At least filter it out if it doesn't have Remaster in the title lol.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
This is like "Half Life, 3 screenshots".
Except it's not funny or clever.

Top Bottom