• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 13 |OT| JOIN THE CLUB

Bumhead

Banned
Lol, playing career mode as West Ham and I tried to buy Tom Ince from Blackpool - they accepted my bid, but he turned down my contract offer, saying he would never play for West Ham due to our history with his father and that he believed the fans would be incapable of accepting him!

Haha, seriously? Thats awesome.

Hoping to sign Ince for my Newcastle side.

So in the 3 days Ive had Fifa 13, its froze 5 times, and its damn near impossible to get a h2h season game... so frustrating. and the freezing? thats never happened to me on FIFA that I can remember

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
any ps3 dudes in a pro club/interested in making one?

these drop in matches suck

Me. We really need an all purpose/tourney PS3 Fifa thread. Someone should go forward and create one. I am a bit too busy with other stuff atm tbh.

TomaLexi on PSN.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
do you guys adjust the ai sliders at all? If so how are you adjusting in this version? I found in fifa12 (pc version) adjusting the run rate, move speed and pass error on both sides made for a muhc better game.

k0ji-wd

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFA!

u guys should unlock the salute celebration from EASFC store, it's awesome (Lin Dan represent!)

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
do you guys adjust the ai sliders at all? If so how are you adjusting in this version? I found in fifa12 (pc version) adjusting the run rate, move speed and pass error on both sides made for a muhc better game.

Well, the game already has more pass error due to first touch, so not sure I'd change that much for now.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Well, the game already has more pass error due to first touch, so not sure I'd change that much for now.

I found in the demo upping the move speed and definately run rate made for much more enjoyable games, maybe its the old pro evo lover in me but i love end to end games with lots of chances, i imagine to the detriment of "real" build up play.

Toma

I found in the demo upping the move speed and definately run rate made for much more enjoyable games, maybe its the old pro evo lover in me but i love end to end games with lots of chances, i imagine to the detriment of "real" build up play.

Yeah, I actually think that Fifa 13 allows for way too many chances, compared to 12. It also seems to be way easier to score from outside the penalty box. I mean my 64 rating team can score goals like these in almost every match.

Yeah, looks like EA changed it this year. Now pretty much you can only use your VP for online gaming, or else create a temporary VP for a local career.

In FIFA 11 and 12 you just had to create a VP and it worked for every single mode in the game, but I believe they changed that to prevent people from 'hacking' and making their VP like 99 overall without any effort.

I understand their reasoning but damn that's a lot of work to do. Career mode is actually interesting now that i can be call up for NT duty. I usually ignore that mode and play online but might have to put Career mode on the back burner till I level up my be a pro

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFA!

u guys should unlock the salute celebration from EASFC store, it's awesome (Lin Dan represent!)

Nice! I wanted to unlock that one last night. All I've grabbed is the Vintage Villa kit so far.
How's your UT looking k0ji?

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I've been practicing against the computer on legendary and I can't beat Madrid with Barca to save my life.

God damn they park the bus and counter attack like in real life!

I need to stop trying to walk it in...

Damn, that must have cost some serious coins. How'd you acquire your wealth? Are you a shrewd market player?

Also, I hope they fix the busted Chemistry stat on the site.

Toma

I opened up a Pro GAF Team on PS3. Anyone on my friends list can join. If you want to join, add me: TomaLexi

Damn, that must have cost some serious coins. How'd you acquire your wealth? Are you a shrewd market player?

Also, I hope they fix the busted Chemistry stat on the site.

I'm honestly a terrible market player.
I got on the web app early on, and discarded everything I got from the packs so I had about ~8/9k. That was enough for De Rossi and Vidal (who were cheap as chickens then) and about 1k remaining. Bought and sold little things till I had enough to buy a barebones side around them.

Once the I got the game today, grinded to win a tournament, had around 7k and bought Jovetic. Did the same again and got Blazkakzazkoazkoaski.

I'd advise to keep playing tournament games, you'll hit a jackpot run soon enough.

Yea, I'm slowly building up my side. Coins are easy to get. I need to get my Bronze team set so I can grind out coins with them.

I've never had a bronze team. It seems so dirty, but looks so fun.
I'm gonna start on my Scandinavian team soon, mainly to have the deadly Elmander - Bendtner combo.

Foob

Me. We really need an all purpose/tourney PS3 Fifa thread. Someone should go forward and create one. I am a bit too busy with other stuff atm tbh.

TomaLexi on PSN.

i would do it but i have no idea how to organize tourneys..

anyway, made a pro club - run of play fc. if you're friends with me you can auto join if interested, also open to transfers

Toma

i would do it but i have no idea how to organize tourneys..

anyway, made a pro club - run of play fc. if you're friends with me you can auto join if interested, also open to transfers

Ah, lol. Just created one too. I scratched mine. Please post your information in the PS3 Community thread for your club.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=493394

And to organize a tournament is not that hard, it just takes a bit of time to collect all the game info. Look at the 360 tournament thread for an example.

Irish

The PC Pro Club players must hate me or something. I'll go against a couple of people who have the capability to make the most on point shots I have ever seen, but when I team up with them, they suddenly become afraid of even touching the ball. Or, if they have incredible defensive skills, they'll suddenly get overrun constantly when I join their team.

So what are the keys when building an Ultimate Team? I've read that chemistry is more important than having a team full of high-ranked players. Is that right? What helps with chemistry? I've read having them be from the same country or having the same favorite formation helps, but the two teams above have players from all over and I can't tell what their favorite formations are.

I started UT last night and have opened two packs plus the bonus pack they give you (it had five cards?). Should I do a bronze team or try to work as many good players in as possible? And how do you determine what cards to sell?

Sorry for all the questions, first time FIFA player here.

Mr Cola

as someone who hasnt done fifa online, is proclubs where everyone plays 1 member of the team?

as someone who hasnt done fifa online, is proclubs where everyone plays 1 member of the team?

You can choose a position on the team and get locked to it.
One person can play as the ANY position and control the rest of the team.

Also, you'll be using a Virtual Pro, which requires you to meet criterias to make your Player "level up".

Yeah. Got it for £10 on the Indian Origin store when that was happening. I just picked up my 360 copy!

Can you do me a favor if you get a chance and let me know if the EA Sports Football Club stuff (level and xp) sync between both copies based on your Origin email address, or if they are independent of each other?

Top Bottom