• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fight at Disneyland

GV82

Neo Member
Jun 27, 2019
UK
How long do we have to wait before they blame it on Toxic fandoms?

In 5,4,3,2,1

Ten_Fold

Jan 18, 2017
So some black people fought and you label them as a criminal gang? I think you know how this looks.
I wouldn’t just call them criminal, but the guy in red is a crip, you can tell the way he talks if you’ve been around anyone that’s crip/blood,piru.

Zangiefy360

Aug 30, 2018
Any word on if Disney is cooperating with the police or that they've banned these people from the park yet?

I haven't seen any evidence they've taken any action yet. Are they protecting a woman beater just because he's black?

Pagusas

Jun 9, 2006
Prosper, Tx
Any word on if Disney is cooperating with the police or that they've banned these people from the park yet?

I haven't seen any evidence they've taken any action yet. Are they protecting a woman beater just because he's black?
Why would Disney make any statement about an ongoing investigation?

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Tesseract

Zangiefy360

Aug 30, 2018
Why would Disney make any statement about an ongoing investigation?
They should absoutely make a statement about what they've done and planning to do because it's an extremely public controversy and the video does not give any confidence to parkgoers that they have the ability to respond quickly to violent situations at their park.

Banning them does not require an ongoing investigation, FYI.

Alfen

Nov 12, 2018
Kek
It's a miracle I didn't hear any ''Wooorrrllld Staaaarrr'' in the background.

Felt like I was watching a clip from the Boondocks tbh.

CharlesMorgan

Neo Member
Jul 5, 2019
This fight is more interesting than any of the rides at Disney, especially Galaxies Edge. Smugglers run looks awful, this looks interesting and horrifying.

Dec 14, 2008
This fight is more interesting than any of the rides at Disney, especially Galaxies Edge. Smugglers run looks awful, this looks interesting and horrifying.
Did you know that there's a park north of Disneyland called Six Flags Magic Mountain, and it has lots of roller coasters for people who are more into thrilling amusement park rides instead of you know Disney?

Alfen

Nov 12, 2018
Who the fuck hits a woman?
Please stop with that narrative.
Nobody should not be hitting anybody.

The fat women in white could probably overpower and so if she started a fight with me, I'd have to start have throwing punches in retaliation.

buizel

Feb 19, 2018
I was praying it was a fight between Mickey and Donald or something. Just imagine Mickey curbstomping Donald

Sycomunkee

Jan 21, 2019
Watched it without sound so I've no idea why anyone is attacking anyone. All the hits are there, though. Toddlers present, hitting women, etc. It's like scumbag bingo.
you Didn’t miss much, just imagine people saying the same shit repeatedly with various screams spattered about.

All Hail C-Webb

Hailing from the Chill-Web
Jun 6, 2004
New York
That's a bold strategy, Cotton...
It's what typically happens with domestics.
Shit like this happens in people's homes everyday. Most people know to not do it in public though.
While they deserve a lot of shit for what they did, they gain an ounce of respect from me for this.