• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

CurlyW

Wait there's a MLG New Orleans?

Is this real? What games and when? I kinda want to attend.

October 16-18

Dota 2 is one of the games. EG, LGD, CDEC, VP, Secret, MVP.P, C9, and Monkey Business are the teams.

The other games are CoD, Smite, Melee, and Smash 4.

Tripon

I thought that was just for MLG New Orleans, when was this announced?

I'll check with couple of my Smash friends.

Wait there's a MLG New Orleans?

Is this real? What games and when? I kinda want to attend.

October 16-18

Dota 2 is one of the games. EG, LGD, CDEC, VP, Secret, MVP.P, C9, and Monkey Business are the teams.

So I checked with a couple of my friends who still regularly play Smash, and they said it was people who promised MLG will host Smash 4 on their Pro circuit next year.

Sorry, it was a bad game of telephone.

Dahbomb

October 16-18

Know the address?

Will definitely got to get an autograph from team EG if I can.

Beckx

Getting back into Skullgirls in between building up my Destiny toon.

Man I love this game. I love the feel of it more than any other modern fighting game.

Beowulf is sooooo good. They put a lot of love into the new story mode additions too. Seeing Annie in Beowulf's story mode brought back good times from the character vote thread.

<3 Lab Zero. Day 1 pledge for Indivisible.

Dahbomb

Google says it's at the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center

Edit: General admission passes are $50, but for only $250 you can get the DOTA VIP pass. (link)
$250 for a god damn autograph?

giphy.gif

CurlyW

$250 for a god damn autograph?

Now, I could be wrong on this, but I would think there would be general admission autograph sessions so that every attendee has an opportunity to get autographs from every team (or at least most of the players from most of the teams). I think the VIP pass just lets you skip the long lines that the plebs have to wait in. (And you know that EG line is gonna be looooooooooong.)

Beats

Getting back into Skullgirls in between building up my Destiny toon.

Man I love this game. I love the feel of it more than any other modern fighting game.

Beowulf is sooooo good. They put a lot of love into the new story mode additions too. Seeing Annie in Beowulf's story mode brought back good times from the character vote thread.

<3 Lab Zero. Day 1 pledge for Indivisible.

ya, beowulf is pretty cool. I kinda feel like he's their best animated character. Looking at Filia compared Beowulf and it feels like they improved a lot over the development of the game.

lol.

Dahbomb

The amount of bans handed out in that SFV roster thread just in this week has been staggering.

In any case no way that Karst ban is permanent. It kinda reminds me of his homeless guy post in the OT that also got him banned.

The amount of bans handed out in that SFV roster thread just in this week has been staggering.

In any case no way that Karst ban is permanent. It kinda reminds me of his homeless guy post in the OT that also got him banned.
A lot of the bans where from comic scan requests, but then Karst tried to go in on some guy trolling.. RIP

How did that SFV roster thread get so big? I checked to see if I ever posted in it and I did, a grand total of 3. And I'm a big SF guy so if I'm not keeping that thread alive then who are these people who are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom