• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Dec 22-28 | On the Xrd Day of Christmas

Rhapsody

Banned
Just saw that trailer finally of the Examu Nitro+ fighter. Dunno if I'll play it. I wonder if it'll basically be similar to Aquapazza.

Marceles

Hey Gaf,

Who are your favorite commentary teams at the moment? Broadcasters? Are they game specific, or are they cover-alls?

Useful research time, I promise.

When it comes to chemistry:

Yipes/Chris Matrix
Ultradavid/James Chen
Aris/Tasty Steve
Persia/Skisonic
Justin Wong/K-Brad
PIE Sci/Arturo

Skill is the most overrated commentator lol

He only gets love cuz he cries like a baby after evo

He gets major props for being responsible for a top 5 Evo moment tho. That Poongko perfect over Daigo was so good and his hype commentary was soooo gooood

Skill is the most overrated commentator lol

He only gets love cuz he cries like a baby after evo

He gets major props for being responsible for a top 5 Evo moment tho. That Poongko perfect over Daigo was so good and his hype commentary was soooo gooood

He's better than stuttering James "I mean" "I mean" "I mean" "I mean" "I mean" "I mean" "I mean" "I mean" "I mean" "I mean" "I mean" Chen whom a lot of you guys love.

Like I said bless his soul, but if he could not stutter for one second he would get his point across and stop telling us what he actually means. Or just make his point transparent so there's no room for wrongful interpretation so he has to reiterate his point.

mbpm1

James isn't good at getting his point across very well.

sometimes when he explains stuff it sounds really complicated unnecessarily and even if you understand what he's trying to explain you get confused lol

Pappasman

Hey Gaf,

Who are your favorite commentary teams at the moment? Broadcasters? Are they game specific, or are they cover-alls?

Useful research time, I promise.
D1 and Prog were an incredible commentary duo for smash. Unfortunately, Prog had to stop due to health reasons, but he is one of the goat commentators in any scene imo.

Rhapsody

Banned
D1 and Prog were an incredible commentary duo for smash. Unfortunately, Prog had to stop due to health reasons, but he is one of the goat commentators in any scene imo.

They were a nice duo. D1 on his own is just ok. Too much "destruction" stuff, or maybe it's just a coincidence whenever I watch a stream lol. I have a lot of fond memories of when Homemadewaffles and Phil commentated. They weren't the best, but it's just nostalgia from that era.

Also, Wife commentating with basically anyone in the smash community is great.

Pappasman

They were a nice duo. D1 on his own is just ok. Too much "destruction" stuff, or maybe it's just a coincidence whenever I watch a stream lol. I have a lot of fond memories of when Homemadewaffles and Phil commentated. They weren't the best, but it's just nostalgia from that era.

Also, Wife commentating with basically anyone in the smash community is great.

I also think Scar pairs up with almost anyone really well. Mango on the mic is surprisingly good too.

K.Sabot

After not havin power for a few days for no ood reason i come back to havin a keyboard that cant use the letter (letter that most popular search website starts with) so I uess I otta start spellin "fihtin ames" as fiphtinp pames.

Top Bottom