• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Feb 2-8 | The Great Cave-In Offensive

Tripon

FOW is still going to Japan.

Also, people are saying M2K had a bad APEX but he made over $2000 and won a trip to Japan by winning both Melee and Smash 4 doubles.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
yu-yu-hakusho-o_zpswcfdj84v.gif

Channeling the dragon of the darkness flames right now.

I hope she is GG's new Hakumen. I want to see her even better whenever Anji or Baiken show up so I can see what the fuss is about. She can't be any more annoying than Hazama or Kokopuffs, right?

Nothing outside of CT carl was worse than koko

Dinjoralo

Sigh. I kinda wish GG Xrd was on PC, it looks so damn pretty. Well, we've got all the noteworthy KOF games on Steam, so that's nice. I'm definitely preferring KOF XIII to Street Fighter IV.
Beyond that, I ordered an adapter so I can use my old-as-balls Wii fightstick on my PC, without input lag issues that bluetooth and glovepie cause. That's nice, too.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends

Its bullshit like this that infuriates me. FOW clearly won the match, screw the rules.

Big E got on his case a lot earlier, I was holding back one of the staff/TO thinking he was gonna deck Bryheem but it was just smack talk. Bryheem has apparently been at this crap for 20 years and still gets blown up from what I heard, only game he was decent at was Tekken Tag if I remembered the right Tekken game.

mbpm1

Big E got on his case a lot earlier, I was holding back one of the staff/TO thinking he was gonna deck Bryheem but it was just smack talk. Bryheem has apparently been at this crap for 20 years and still gets blown up from what I heard, only game he was decent at was Tekken Tag if I remembered the right Tekken game.

I thought he originally played MvC2. Either way, them excuses at the end lmao

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
He's a way better heel than a certain filipino fgc player

I believe people just want someone to hate when their actions can be mildly abrasive at times. Its like wrestling almost but with less drama and brolic men. Other times, its just hilarious that Champ shows no fear and calls out players like Infrit and Unknown after bodying them.
What happened to Infrit, was it the IRL setup?
Can't wait for F. Champ to take up Yipes' invitation to his next Curleh tournament.

Rhapsody

Banned
It really is. Lots of interesting stuff happening in Melee because of him.
Even if Mango's won 2 Evos, I love how things have been shaking up Melee every year for a good while now. We've come a long ways from when everyone first thought Puff was too good and thinking that Melee was dying.
He's a way better heel than a certain filipino fgc player

I really like how Leffen does it right now. Outside of Twitter, he doesn't try to constantly talk smack. He only says it when he's confronted or asked. Champ feels more passive aggressive to me on how he does things. Always hard to tell if he's just taking cheap shots or not. Sometimes it's hard to see if Yipes feels that way when I see Champ saying he's washed up. lol

Top Bottom