• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Jan 26 - Feb 1 | Zaibatschu

petghost

Banned
『Inaba Resident』;150034244 said:
I never see anyone mention Iron Galaxy's netcode for the Capcom ports.
Darkstalkers and MvC Origins had pretty fucking good netcode from what I've played.

yeah i think they licensed out ggpo on those.

very good netcode on both but then again why not just play em on ggpo or whatever.

Busaiku

Were you able to adjust Darkstalkers Resurrection's rollback?
Cause it was terrible for me, I had no clue what was going on.

B8uRMogIgAAdaaY.jpg

alstein

『Inaba Resident』;150034244 said:
I never see anyone mention Iron Galaxy's netcode for the Capcom ports.
Darkstalkers and MvC Origins had pretty fucking good netcode from what I've played.

That's why I specifically mentioned that people had to play the games.

Sigmaah

So sf5 is ass and it's gonna have ass netcode?

Probs won't be ass but deff gonna have ass netcode.

Facts.

To the nigga who played mkx, is it clunky?

OceanBlue

I missed the teams so I had to look them up lol. Here they are if anyone else missed them:

Bonchan and 6
Momochi and Fuudo
Tokido and Choco
Sako and Uryo
Kazunoko and Pepedai
Haitani and Matsuri
Nemo and Zangitan
Umehara and Mago

I really like Momochi and Fuudo's team. Sako and Uryo's team and Kazunoko and Pepedai's team are going to be great to watch though lol.

Azure J

So yeah, Enzo the next title better be either "The Great Cave-In Offensive" or "Respect Your Elders". I'm extremely partial to the first title though.

Manbig

yeah i think they licensed out ggpo on those.

very good netcode on both but then again why not just play em on ggpo or whatever.

Because then you would be illegally emulating the games? I can see an argument for when the games didn't have good ports, but when solid ports are out, you really have no excuse.

AAK

That Sol was crazy fun to watch... makes me want to learn Sol.

Have to actually learn the game and stop sucking first!

Well there isn't any french tekken character or I am missing something? Lili is the closest but she's from Monaco, so it's not France. It's like saying Van Damme is french. ^^

My bad I always thought Monaco was part of France... like Hawaii and the US. Sorry for the ignorance.

OceanBlue

OMG MOMOCHI!!

Well, this was what was sort of happening on Friday. When the hotel was deemed unsafe by the fire marshal because of damages.

Nothing new happened.

Ah I see. I was working for most of Friday and when I got home people were going crazy about something at Apex. I didn't want to go though the 30-something page thread so I just assumed it was drama or something. :<

vulva

Signed up for EVO. Thank you Momochi for winning Capcom Cup and thank you Neogaf for paying my entry fee because of Momochi's win.

Top Bottom