• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Jan 26 - Feb 1 | Zaibatschu

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Tokaigi is supposed to be over already, but this 2v2 is running a bit long. The venue has been playing the traditional Japanese "GTFO" music for 15 minutes now and they just turned up the volume lmao

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Fuck, I was tabbed out, and I heard lots of screaming, looked and saw Kazunoko with a win screen with no health and the chat going crazy.

Damn.

Daigo was doomed to fail as soon as he was stuck with Mago. That guy is an instant loss in team tournaments. Everytime Tokido, Daigo, and Mago team up, Mago ends up losing practically every match. I see Tokido and Daigo clutching out wins only for Mago to end up losing.

He needs to drop Yang. He's not winning shit with Yang.

I just watched some Ogawa play from a year ago, and it was some Karst tier play. Gives me renewed hope that I can get to his level.

Manbig

Just caught up on that whole Bryheem vs Smug FT10 thing. Whoever that guy that was screaming in Bryheem's face after the match was (Big E?) that's the kind of shit that escalates situations and should be looked down upon. People can point and laugh about the fraudulence, but there was no reason to get in this dude's face and start screaming like a clown.

Jazz-ism

Banned
people shitting on specific communities for theft are retarded. doesnt matter if you are a yugioh player, bakugan player, smash player, capcom player, DFC weaboo, nfl athlete baseball fan or whatever. in the west and east alike ppl steal. deal with it

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
people shitting on specific communities for theft are retarded. doesnt matter if you are a yugioh player, bakugan player, smash player, capcom player, DFC weaboo, nfl athlete baseball fan or whatever. in the west and east alike ppl steal. deal with it

I don't see anyone saying it's a specific community

Jazz-ism

Banned
I don't see anyone saying it's a specific community

its not anyone specifically but I see a lot of buzz about it on reddit ("smash players always steal" type shit...which is absurd). it seems like...with theft always comes generalizations. just saying in general. even ya boy above mentions it being not fgc centric and that it happens in tcg communities as well.

Imm0rt4l

Just caught up on that whole Bryheem vs Smug FT10 thing. Whoever that guy that was screaming in Bryheem's face after the match was (Big E?) that's the kind of shit that escalates situations and should be looked down upon. People can point and laugh about the fraudulence, but there was no reason to get in this dude's face and start screaming like a clown.
Since it was a grudge match that began with bry talking shit, I assumed there was some history there.

Manbig

Since it was a grudge match that began with bry talking shit, I assumed there was some history there.

Even then, I would hope that cooler heads would prevail. The dude was plenty embarrassed and heckled plenty both during, and after the matches. That was more than enough returns for him being an idiot on the internet.

its not anyone specifically but I see a lot of buzz about it on reddit ("smash players always steal" type shit...which is absurd). it seems like...with theft always comes generalizations. just saying in general. even ya boy above mentions it being not fgc centric and that it happens in tcg communities as well.

The only instance of stolen streamer equipment outside of the smash community I know of is when Art's shit got jacked by border patrol.

Kappa

rocK`

Banned
Pretty sure PC USF4 ranking system hates me. I lose a game to someone of equal PP/BP I lose ~72. I beat someone with much higher PP/BP and I only get 85.

Something aint right.

wavUMtI.jpg

Dahbomb

RayRay over Yipes in GF of UMVC3. USF4 on now at Apex (stating it here because everyone else is watching Smash in the thread).

Top Bottom