• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | January 7-13 | All Eyez on Mr. Wizard

Venfayth

I know a lot of you are probably going to be checking out APEX today, but if you've got time you should stop by our Minnesota local tourney called Comicade. Tourney officially starts at 2pm central time..

http://www.twitch.tv/focusfirefeed

2:00 PM
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
King of Fighters XIII
Street Fighter x Tekken

3:30 PM
Soul Calibur V
Persona 4 Arena
Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition
Mortal Kombat (9)

4:30 PM
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (PSN version)
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition v.2012

5:30 PM
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3

I'm the streamer :)

Edgeward

R.I.P Rice-Eater.
Congrats CrimzonFlame.

Edit#2: Congrats Edgeward.

48g1X.gif

http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv121769617

Japanese 3rd strike tournament. Free but you just need to log in to niconico

So you're not going to elaborate, then. Ok.

Don't know about the other stuff (but I am a little concerned about the canada cup) but I saw the LoL thing.

I've never watched LoL. I care nothing about it. But I figured 100k+ people watching? Well why not open it up and see what all the fuss is about.

I open the stream, it loads and what do I see but a full screen image of Clakey D popping off about winning.

Closed the stream again.

Thank goodness for the FGC. Unlike other competitions, it's year round and can keep me busy and somewhat sane. Better brush the dust off my stick and try to enter tournaments again along with stream monstering or else I'll end up blowing my head off from the depression I'm in right now.

Don't take it seriously, my favorite player's team just lost and I'm fucking sad right now

Thank goodness for the FGC. Unlike other competitions, it's year round and can keep me busy and somewhat sane. Better brush the dust off my stick and try to enter tournaments again along with stream monstering or else I'll end up blowing my head off from the depression I'm in right now.

Don't take it seriously, my favorite player's team just lost and I'm fucking sad right now

Glad to see you're alive. I haven't seen you all day.

You get through it man, but in the mean time jump on our bandwagon. I got too many AV bets going on at once! AHHHH

Edit: Damn Infrit has fallen. Can't even get his team into 2nd place....

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
I want back in GAF-FGC...

Let me back.

I've found my new love in AE, <3 Yun <3 uguuuuu

USD

I don't know if you guys watched all of the Cooperation Cup, but what a fantastic grand finals set that was, great tournament overall. The team that won really deserved it, after all the work they put in. I felt for Rikimaru though, seeing his head down on the cabinet for that long really got to me...

Top Bottom